Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: We Know Where You Live confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    ...as a live guitarist to Manson, you think so?
    In general, he's a fine guitarist.

With Manson, he was hit or miss. I do think he performs the best live rendition of the ACSS material. Not as pitch-perfect as John 5, but Goddamn, he made the shit sound heavy.

Not an approach that translated well for the tracks from Mechanical Animals, but if Manson were ever to write a straight-up metal album, he's the guy I'd want on guitar. I tend to believe the reason he wasn't kept on longer was cosmetic - he looked like a slightly overweight Norwegian black metal guitarist on-stage.
    Last edited by The Overman; 06-03-2017 at 07:15 PM.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

Quote Originally Posted by The Overman View Post
    In general, he's a fine guitarist.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQSJ5kGOyKQ

With Manson, he was hit or miss. I do think he performs the best live rendition of the ACSS material. Not as pitch-perfect as John 5, but Goddamn, he made the shit sound heavy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_0WBzp7lWM

Not an approach that translated well for the tracks from Mechanical Animals, but if Manson were ever to write a straight-up metal album, he's the guy I'd want on guitar. I tend to believe the reason he wasn't kept on longer was cosmetic - he looked like a slightly overweight Norwegian black metal guitarist on-stage.
    I will admit, He did Antichrist Superstar pretty great live. That song fit his metalesque style. I got to witness it in person. It almost brought me to tears with a raging boner. It was probably the only song he didn't fuck up that night.