Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: This guy

Default This guy

Ok so as a deep admirer of the guitarists that have written for Manson I've always been disappointed by all the guitar covers on YouTube playing all of Manson songs completely incorrectly.
    All of the guitar players in the band have very unique styles. Daisys work especially isn't the easiest to figure out without direction.
    I came across this kid on YouTube playing a bunch of Manson songs and every single video I watch he fucking nails it. As a guitarist myself I've always wanted to do a video series playing the songs on guitar correctly. With all the little melodies and all the cool little licks here and there that no one else seems to notice. This motherfucker beat me to it and I thought he deserved a little publicity for being a fucking badass.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bmgLvxirzTQ

2. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

I saw his videos no too long ago. This dude nails the Manson songs perfectly. Totally jelly.

Yeah his covers are pretty dope, it's nice to see someone on YouTube take some initiative and actually properly cover the tracks.
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

I quit looking for guitar covers a while ago, but wow, that is great. He totally nailed it.

Literally the only cover I've seen where this is played correctly