Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [023]: Nov 18 2017 - Zenith - Munich, Germany

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Default [023]: Nov 18 2017 - Zenith - Munich, Germany

November 18 2017

Venue: Zenith

Tickets:
    https://mct.tickets.de/en/customer/e...fba071eca13680

VIP / UPGRADE Tickets:
    http://future-beat.com/artist.cfm?id=6765

Members Attending:
    • Mexxecutioner
    • NapalmHeart

Confirmed with M&G. Couldn't resist. The perfect wedding gift for my soon-to-be wife.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

CONFIRMED

5. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mexxecutioner View Post
    Confirmed with M&G. Couldn't resist. The perfect wedding gift for my soon-to-be wife.
    Congratulations & best of luck in your Union
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

7. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by YoureAlreadyHere View Post
    Congratulations & best of luck in your Union
    Thank you. I'll appreciate it.

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Revelation #12
    This Is the New Shit
    Disposable Teens
    mOBSCENE
    Kill4Me
    Deep Six
    I Don't Like the Drugs (But the Drugs Like Me)
    (snippet, only guitar and voice)

The Dope Show

Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)
    Tourniquet
    We Know Where You Fucking Live
    Say10
    The Beautiful People
    Cruci-Fiction in Space

11. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Manson sounds great here. One of the best performances of WKWYFL imo.

I Don't Like the Drugs (just a jam with Manson singing the chorus)/The Dope Show

mOBSCENE

13. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

Needs to be an 'adore' button.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

15. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

WHAT. A. SHOW.

Setlist:

Live Intro 2012
    Revelation #12
    This Is The New Shit
    Disposable Teens
    mOBSCENE
    KILL4ME
    Deep Six
    I Donít Like The Drugs (But The Drugs Like Me) Jam
    The Dope Show
    Instrumental
    Sweet Dreams
    Great Big White World
    WE KNOW WHERE YOU FUCKING LIVE
    Say10
    The Beautiful People
    Cruci-Fiction in Space

Well, well, well... this was one hell of a goddamn perfect Manson show. Sound quality, atmosphere, energy and Manson's voice were almost GGG-like. Wow. This really blew me away. He sounded so good. Every line, every lyric, every scream was on point. To see him incorporate his injury into the show was a sight to behold. This is perfect theater. Costume changes, wheelchairs, camera mics, surgeons, crutches, crown of thorns. This was entertainment at its best. Manson himself was in a really great mood, talkative, engaging, fun to watch. He introduced his band, talked about his injury and delivered like a boss.

Tyler Bates is an animal on stage. He was directly in front of me and I couldn't be happier as he recognized me several times due to my stupid "Tyler Bates" chants during song intermissions. He is such a beast and gives you so much energy. Nice to see the several nods and grins Bates and Manson exchanged with each other. It's a blessing that Bates and Manson got together to make music.

Paul Wiley. Yes, he's good, but he's just there. He always looks like that he doesn't give a damn. That's Ok as he got the looks for the band, but I always find that there is something missing. Just my two cents.

Gil Sharone is the mofo backbone of this band. He plays the drums like a clock work. Impressive, on point, priceless.

And then there was the new guy, Juan Alderete. LMAO. This guy is everything. He was so great, shredding the bass like there is no tomorrow, performing a "Groot like dance" (like my wife recognized) during Say10 and just enjoying the hell out of being on stage. I fell in love with him.

My 13th show and I got the pleasure to be in the front row. Not the fan of the pushing and shoving around, but you have to role with it and enjoy the hell out of it. I did and I cannot wait to see Marilyn Manson (the band) in Vienna on Monday.

Just some random notes as I participated in the M+G:
    The organization was top notch. Manson looked stunning and you had about 3-4 minutes to talk to him. He was very articulate and speaking in a friendly and almost silent way.

I asked him if he ever plans to do an acoustic show. He said it's funny that you mention that as he plans one for his birthday in Los Angeles. I asked if regular people or just his friends can attend and he said you can come, but it's in LA.

Then I asked him if he has seen Thor Ragnarok already (kind of stupid question, but I love the movie so much). He said he hasn't watched it, but he can tell me that he has recorded a song for Marvel's movie New Mutants and plays a role in it (???) I didn't quite catch this part as the staff was telling me to go. So I do not know if he really plays a role or is just dubbing someone or something.

Please do not hold a grudge on me if some of these infos do not come to fruition. I was pretty nervous and may have not understood everything perfectly as English is not my first language. And you never know if Manson is fucking with you or not.

This was my second M+G and it was way better than the first.

BTW here is a review in German. On the bottom you find a link with some pictures. Not mine. All credit to metal-affair.com.
    Link: http://metal-affair.com/concert-revi...onzertbericht/

17. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post

I won't quote because is too big, but this review made my heart warm, Mexxecutioner <3 It's so good to see Manson and the band in such a great shape. For me, that's the best moment to be a Manson fan since 2004, everything is working amazingly.

And the pics from the link you posted are beautiful!

Just found some other videos and HOLY FUCK! His voice is powerful on This is the New Shit!

Revelation #12 (this one has TITNS too, from another angle)

SAY10 (Juan dancing along with the trap beats is my spirit animal)

KILL4ME

Cruci-Fiction in Space (the "guitar solo" on the chorus. Tyler never cease to amaze me)

19. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post