Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [x024]: Nov 19 2017 - Tip Sport Arena - Prague, Czech Republic

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Default [x024]: Nov 19 2017 - Tip Sport Arena - Prague, Czech Republic

November 19 2017

Venue: Tip Sport Arena

Tickets:
    https://goout.net/en/tickets/marilyn-manson/idfb/

VIP / UPGRADE Tickets:
    http://future-beat.com/artist.cfm?id=6765

Members Attending:
    • Ardis

Going.

I've just returned home - absolutely amazing.
    Have a talk with Manson - he hugged me and then we talked about art - he's planning another art exhibition in 2018, most likely in Central Europe.
    Straight to the show - Manson sounded amazing; KILL4ME and Dope Show were definitely highlights - even better than on the records.
    Juan is a beast on the stage - loved his dance during the beginning of SAY10.
    Tyler is in his own category - his movements, passion, chemistry with Manson; really hope he'll never leave, even tho it's only a wish.
    What else can I say - great show and I hope he'll return soon.
    EDIT: I completely forgot to mention I heard Nobodies during soundcheck! Hopefully it means it will return on setlists soon.
    Last edited by Ardis; 11-19-2017 at 06:24 PM.

cupid carrying the gun Heather Quick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ardis View Post
    EDIT: I completely forgot to mention I heard Nobodies during soundcheck! Hopefully it means it will return on setlists soon.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Quick View Post
    FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
    I see your FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK and raise it to an OH MY FUCKING GOD PLS.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Enname View Post
    I see your FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK and raise it to an OH MY FUCKING GOD PLS.
    YES, PLEASE!!!

I'm trying not to have high hopes though because about a month ago I interviewed Tyler (yes. And yes, he's as awesome as you can imagine. I'll take some time to transcribe/translate to English and post here on the interview section) and we talked about setlists. I mentioned The Devil Beneath My Feet, which should've been played on EVERY gig of the last tour. And he just said, "yeah, we rehearsed it through the whole tour but it didn't end up on the setlist". I was like WHAT THE FUCK (not in those words, of course, haha).

But once Manson just remembered he has a song called I Don't Like the Drugs (But the Drugs Like Me) after almost 20 years, The Nobodies is a real possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Quick View Post
    YES, PLEASE!!!

I'm trying not to have high hopes though because about a month ago I interviewed Tyler (yes. And yes, he's as awesome as you can imagine. I'll take some time to transcribe/translate to English and post here on the interview section) and we talked about setlists. I mentioned The Devil Beneath My Feet, which should've been played on EVERY gig of the last tour. And he just said, "yeah, we rehearsed it through the whole tour but it didn't end up on the setlist". I was like WHAT THE FUCK (not in those words, of course, haha).

But once Manson just remembered he has a song called I Don't Like the Drugs (But the Drugs Like Me) after almost 20 years, The Nobodies is a real possibility.
    Even if you don't have the time, post it anyway and I'll make do with that until you do. Never mind everyone else XD. How amazingly awesome and what an excellent job of raising the set lists with him as a topic, because maybe showing enthusiasm for parts of the catalogue will help change things up a little. And yes, WHAT THE FUCK. A waste of perfectly good rehearsals!

And while I am generally pretty good with whatever ends up on the setlist, because hey, I like most of his songs ... so whatever. But given we have had Great Big White World earlier on, a refurbished Tourniquet, and the vaguest hint of remembering I Don't Like the Drugs (But the Drugs Like Me) in more than just a single note ... then well. As you say, it is a real possibility. Even the possibility is exciting, or just knowing it was in rehearsals.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Enname View Post
    Even if you don't have the time, post it anyway and I'll make do with that until you do. Never mind everyone else XD. How amazingly awesome and what an excellent job of raising the set lists with him as a topic, because maybe showing enthusiasm for parts of the catalogue will help change things up a little. And yes, WHAT THE FUCK. A waste of perfectly good rehearsals!
    Oh yeah, I needed to talk about that with him, haha, it was one of the main topics that came to mind as soon as I knew I was going to have a chat with Tyler. I'll transcribe as soon as possible! The interview was really good and we talked about a lot of things

Anyways, found some videos from yesterday:

Last edited by Mephisto; 11-20-2017 at 08:03 AM.
    Chillin' Killin'

So he wears his own hoodie on stage. Pretty cool, I guess.