Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson Records Ministry's 'Stigmata' For Atomic Blonde

Default Marilyn Manson Records Ministry's 'Stigmata' For Atomic Blonde

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071XMDT7N..._6BgtzbA7126RR

Its real !! Look at the tracklist
    Sorry for my poor english ,i'm a french Canadian from Montréal

2. Like 6 Member(s) liked this post

YES!!! New Track for Heaven Upside Down album, 'Stigmata'

Hm. So he is covering Ministry. Now I am VERY interested to hear him return to that sound. It's been like 20 years since he's done anything remotely close to that. This'll be really interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolando View Post
    YES!!! New Track for Heaven Upside Down album, 'Stigmata'
    I don't think its from Heaven upside down ,could be justva cover he did for that movie
    Sorry for my poor english ,i'm a french Canadian from Montréal

Is this definitely ascertained to be a Ministry cover, or could it simply be a Marilyn Manson song sharing the same name?

For the uninitiated.

I'd be extremely excited to hear Manson cover it, but I'm also a little skeptical of his ability to pull it off today. I'd love to be proven wrong, however.

This is also interesting:

1. David Bowie - Cat People (Putting Out the Fire)
    Sometimes it feels like we're living yesterday's memes today. I remember when "Cat People" began getting a lot of attention because of its inclusion on the Inglorious Basterds soundtrack. Truly there is nothing new under the sun.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

7. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    My world is unaffected... Unpretty Unsafe's Avatar
    Add Unpretty Unsafe on Facebook

I'd prefer a Manson original, but as a huge Ministry fan, I'd love to hear Manson's take on "Stigmata". Assuming it IS a cover, but judging by the 80's-heavy soundtrack, I can guarantee it's Ministry.

But Manson, Bowie, Siouxsie... sweet soundtrack! And a song called "Cocksucker" composed by Tyler =P

9. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

It's new Manson so I'm happy.

Cringe should confirm if it's a MM song or not.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

11. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Unpretty Unsafe View Post
    I'd prefer a Manson original, but as a huge Ministry fan, I'd love to hear Manson's take on "Stigmata". Assuming it IS a cover, but judging by the 80's-heavy soundtrack, I can guarantee it's Ministry.

But Manson, Bowie, Siouxsie... sweet soundtrack! And a song called "Cocksucker" composed by Tyler =P
    If it's Tyler Bates, it's always 80s heavy.

I noticed this film comes out at the end of July, may mean nothing, but would be advisable to have a single out by then, however nothing wise has been done thus far.
    Last edited by Mansoniser; 06-22-2017 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Fun

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoniser View Post
    If it's Tyler Bates, it's always 80s heavy.

I noticed this film comes out at the end of July, may mean nothing, but would be advisable to have a single out by then, however nothing wise has been done thus far.
    This is probably just a one off cover for this movie, I doubt it has anything to do with the album tbh.

14. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

1) Whoa whoa whoa. How did we immediately jump to this being a Ministry cover? Every other shitty death metal band or BO-smelling Slipknot-wannabe act these days has a song called 'Stigmata.' Hence why in 2017 it's a godawful title and I hope it is a cover of Ministry instead of a HUD song.

2) We have no 'confirmation' that this is a song from the new album. Looking at the track list, especially considering the inclusion of Tyler Bates originals, and this song listing both of their names, it could easily be a part of the score Manson just lent himself to, not necessarily a 'Marilyn Manson song.'

Jesus fucking Christ we're like rats who haven't been fed in a month. Were this ten years ago, we'd be passing around Jesus on Ecstacy and Dope songs as new Manson material. We know nothing except maybe possibly a title of a single song that may or may not be a HUD song. Don't speculate shit that far.