Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Covfefe analyzed

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Default Covfefe analyzed

He wants you to chalk this up to pure illiteracy for his own amusement. Either that or he is just trying to relate to an unlettered galaxy of the Twitterverse, fellow trolls, as well as perhaps even birthday party magicians who make covfefe explode from their magic wands causing the tears of DREAMers to flow in a more happy direction that isn't deportation. Everyone has been trying to define this word with rollicking memes and scrutiny from obsessed, frothing at their mouths, nonplussed cynics who are disporting themselves from the harsh, actual reality that he is legitimately the President now by laughing at his Tweets to escape their day-mares. So. What was he referring to? New York's hottest new night club? Covfefe me maybe? ...Nuclear launch code? ...Arabic? Late night comedy? "I will stand up". No, that's not what it translates to. But it was no laughing matter according to Sean Spicer. Only Trump and several others around him actually know what he meant. So, it DOES MEAN SOMETHING. It was intentional and not a typo. It makes sense somewhere, somehow. It has almost everyone tin foiled. The good news is that everyone seems to be experiencing a moment of levity for now. One much needed after the past year that has been bereft of civility as well as mental stability. This single between the midnight and witching hours tweet has brought everyone together again. Trump is finally a unifier. He's a funny guy.

Anyway. Here is my best guess as to what "Covfefe" means.

"Covfefe" - Pronoun: /Edgelord/ - A word for trying to communicate with people in Central Africa along the Ubangi while bored and high on PCP within a quiet bedroom of the White House. Origin; (Troll). Synonyms; Watch this, Go fuck yourselves, I'm in a comfortable romper laughing while you lose sleep trying to decipher this, This word makes more sense than most things in The Bible yet people believe in THAT so why is this being scrutinized?, Confetti, Jogar Futebol!, I've lost my mind now you're all going to lose yours, Noises, Fatherland fodder to trigger those with "Apex Trump Derangement Syndrome", Faux HA! - "My use of the word covfefe is a brilliant way to make vagarious people within the media and Twitterverse go insane even more. Covfefe.". Solved.
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 06-02-2017 at 06:50 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Too long... yaaaaaaawnnnn.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Bob-Fucking-Dole.
    Last edited by FuckmanQ; 06-02-2017 at 05:31 PM.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

6. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Goddamn, Shangs. This is your most transparent post yet. We get it, mang, you like to troll.

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

No, I just find "Covfefe" funny. Saying intentionally stupid things and posting what I consider comical isn't trolling.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zimscum View Post
    Too long... yaaaaaaawnnnn.

Everyone's reaction every time you post:

12. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by BreakingYourMomsOldMound View Post
    Everyone's reaction every time you post:
    I'm comfortable with that

To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

15. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Applicable
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

17. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by The Overman View Post
    He's spot on despite his cheap, JCPenny bought, more ridiculous than The French Foreign Legion uniform, black and red communist chic with a waterfall backdrop.

I would like to ask though. While Trump and his administration have made some fucked up moves. All Presidents have. Even Obama who I out of sheer naivety voted for. He was much like Bernie Sanders, only black, and people wanted to "prove that they weren't racists" by electing him. Either that or they/even myself for a short while believed in "Hope and Change" along with many of his in similar respects Sanders type of campaign promises. Most of his nefarious and subversive actions/executive orders went under a majority of peoples radar.. So, my question is exactly what "crimes" has Trump committed thus far against people here and abroad? There's a difference between being an incompetent, easily triggered leader and an actual criminal. Granted, he has potentially committed obstruction of justice. He's potentially been in violation of numerous protocols. But what actual crimes has he been found to have committed unlike his self victimized counterpart during the election who actually has committed crimes yet has never been prosecuted for them. As a matter of fact, no one in Obama's administration nor Obama himself were prosecuted for war crimes. illegal asset forfeiture policies and illegal wiretapping, coercing with (physical threats.career sabotage) journalists, using black sites for torture among many other things. The same with Bush and his regime. Bill Clinton and his mafioso, rapist style presidency and regime. We do know that those Presidents and their administrations have egregiously committed literal crimes. So, aging. What actual crimes has Trump committed thus far? I'm not a hard line Trump supporter, but as of right now, most of what is being reported on is pure conjecture. Until proven otherwise, it's all bullshit. Though I'm sure at some point there will be legitimate reasons for impeachment. Even early on in the Political thread, I stated that I don't expect him to serve full term. Doubtful that he'll, much like his predecessors, be impeached or even held criminally liable from a criminal standpoint anyway.

But yes. I've spoken about this meme-worthy, worthless media/alt Youtube content creator alternative coverage and analyses. I also find it quite amusing now that now that people are fully alarmed that they're just now starting to understand what real propaganda is, what the real machinations within D.C. always have been, and just about everything that used to be either passively accepted or just not even discussed much en mass as being urgent to take up in protest over.
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 06-04-2017 at 05:21 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM