Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Covfefe analyzed

To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

While this thread is obviously retarded, it's nonetheless perfectly logical and worthwhile to discuss the fact that our president is so ridiculously addicted to twitter that he doesn't even have the fucking self-control to finish a goddamned sentence before accidentally posting it prematurely and dozing off mid-rant.

He's an unhinged, uneducated, inexperienced and foolish boor and "covfefe" is just another symptom of his larger problems.

While we're "analyzing" it in here anyway, though...I'm reasonably certain that "covfefe" is just the sound of President Trump trying to spell "coverage" as he's falling asleep on his phone.

>__>

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I.E. Memes will be memes.

This presidency in of itself is a giant meme.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    While this thread is obviously retarded, it's nonetheless perfectly logical and worthwhile to discuss the fact that our president is so ridiculously addicted to twitter that he doesn't even have the fucking self-control to finish a goddamned sentence before accidentally posting it prematurely and dozing off mid-rant.

He's an unhinged, uneducated, inexperienced and foolish boor and "covfefe" is just another symptom of his larger problems.

While we're "analyzing" it in here anyway, though...I'm reasonably certain that "covfefe" is just the sound of President Trump trying to spell "coverage" as he's falling asleep on his phone.

>__>
    If you believe that this was a serious "analysis", then you are the one who is retarded. And obnoxiously so. You're a good guy. You have a lot of cool. trendy interests and have a lot of insightful things to say. But...that's just, like..your opinion, man. But, yes. If you actually see this as defending his tweet, (even though you plastered chat box with comments about it) or, again, "analyzing" it. Then you're the "smart-idiot".

<___<
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

What if it's a secret code to something?

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar

All this over a typo on Twitter? It might actually be a brilliant play by Trump. He makes his opponents look stupid, weak, and nit-picky by baiting them into attack him over something so trivial. After all, we've all made typos before, so everyone can relate to Donald on this one.

Remember when MM said that Charles Manson was smarter than the raving idiots who blindly criticized him? It goes double for Trump. I have serious doubts about Cheeto Jesus. He's not my first choice by any means, but anyone who writes him off as an impulsive retard has both of those qualities in spades.

9. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by BreakingYourMomsOldMound View Post
    All this over a typo on Twitter? It might actually be a brilliant play by Trump. He makes his opponents look stupid, weak, and nit-picky by baiting them into attack him over something so trivial. After all, we've all made typos before, so everyone can relate to Donald on this one.

Remember when MM said that Charles Manson was smarter than the raving idiots who blindly criticized him? It goes double for Trump. I have serious doubts about Cheeto Jesus. He's not my first choice by any means, but anyone who writes him off as an impulsive retard has both of those qualities in spades.

I've actually heard that and entertained that. It would be fucking hilarious if so. I think America needs fucked with whether intentional or not, however. But, yes. I've also heard/entertained that thought.
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 06-10-2017 at 03:05 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Hahahaha he misspelled something! haha what a dumbass, what's he gonna do next lol who knows hhahah

13. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Absolution View Post
    Hahahaha he misspelled something! haha what a dumbass, what's he gonna do next lol who knows hhahah
    lol
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by Absolution View Post
    What, are his feelings going to get hurt?
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.