Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Covfefe analyzed

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

@Shangri-LIE - Hey wait, what's that? Oh please! Time for fake news covfefe!
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 09-24-2017 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Because Shangri-LIE. =P

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

I'm utterly going to destroy fake news. How long are we going to tolerate provocations from propaganda? It will be met with fire and fury, and quite frankly, power unlike this planet...has ever seen before. And by that I mean playing chess with sneaky ninja dictators. I hear they sell them at Toys R' Us...WHO...by the way have just filed for bankruptcy. It's true @Halo Infinity ... It's true. And no one knows Toys R' Us better than I do. SAD!
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

6. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Analyze This!
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Want to know why Jeb Bush and friends looked tired and were low on energy? They were drinking coffee whilst a noticeably robust 70 year old Trump was drinking covfefe. On Twitter, he accidentally spilled the beans so to speak. It's also how Trump maintains a mountain of golden hair, sometimes platinum blonde, and quite naturally so. I'll bet if Gene Simmons would only drink covfefe he wouldn't need to spray paint black his scalp and cotton candy do.

10. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post