Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Favorite Live Guitarist?

Add Para-Noir on Facebook Visit Para-Noir's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    ...I'm seriously so baffled anyone is considering John a great guitarist. Live, maybe. Studio? Fuck no. Holy Wood was one of the most basic albums musically. Twiggy even has better writing skillZ....and that's not saying much.
    Check the title of the thread

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Para-Noir View Post
    Check the title of the thread
    Trust me, I did. But there's people saying they love John in the studio as well.

Add Para-Noir on Facebook Visit Para-Noir's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    Trust me, I did. But there's people saying they love John in the studio as well.
    Don't forget Manson is the director. We don't know how much space the rest of the band has or had when it comes to songwriting. John 5 has proved with his solo albums that he has a wide arrange of skills and writing. Being in a band is a whole different story when it comes to that. Besides, I think HW is one of Manson's best albums, if not his best. Of couse I don't expect you to agree with me on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Para-Noir View Post
    Don't forget Manson is the director. We don't know how much space the rest of the band has or had when it comes to songwriting. John 5 has proved with his solo albums that he has a wide arrange of skills and writing. Being in a band is a whole different story when it comes to that. Besides, I think HW is one of Manson's best albums, if not his best. Of couse I don't expect you to agree with me on that.
    Yeah, I really don't because Holy Wood is possibly his most basic album.