Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New Album release date : Your prediction

I'm guessing the single will be released before the first tour date in July, alongside that we'll get an album release date (or at least soon after) for either a late Summer or early Autumn release, I can't see it not being released by the time he hits the UK.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    I concur. I'm thinking this Friday will bring us something.
    So much for that. PS, Korn's latest single sounds like crap and seems they didn't even stick to their dead goth asf country album cause that song just sounds like trash being taken out.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    So much for that. PS, Korn's latest single sounds like crap and seems they didn't even stick to their dead goth asf country album cause that song just sounds like trash being taken out.
    The only thing I got out of their new video was that her head was literally a hole, and it was indeed as black as her soul.

If you didn't get it, I'm referencing NIN's "Head Like a Hole"

2018. Prove me wrong.
    Last edited by FuckmanQ; 06-11-2017 at 02:31 AM.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I think if we get a new single it's gonna be before the new European tour. We'll hear that live and maybe another track or two. Other than that, we'll see the rest of the album... whenever. Fall or Winter for the full release, if it's even this year.

I hate that they couldn't get it on Valentine's Day cause I know that's so significant to the Manson mythos but I understand you can't just rush an album out the door. I'm more disappointed seeing all the "journalists" complaining about it to be honest. I would rather have a fully realized album in a reasonable time than see the band rush to put something out by a pre-determined date just to please music "journalists".

It won't be before August 4th.

Think about this. Alice Cooper just announced his new album that is due to be released on July 28th with pre-orders beginning June 9th and the first single released to itunes and youtube. That is 7 weeks in advance of the album. That is a pretty standard release pattern right now. So assuming that MM will use the same announcement/release time then the earliest date will be August 4th with details/pre-orders/single this upcoming Friday. One thing we know for sure is that it won't come out on the same day as the Alice Cooper album because there is some crossover in terms of fanbase.

I don't think one can predict much else. I believe the album will be released sometime between August 4th and February 16th 2018. More likely this year, because of the tour though.

Unless I'm mistaken, the first date of the new tour is July 20th. I'm guessing we'll get a new video before that. If not, the band will perform a few songs from the new album. We'll get a new video during that period and maybe the album drops after? No real way to tell. To me it would make sense to drop the album before the tour but as far as I can tell this is just a European tour so it wouldn't be odd either for them to wait for some more global dates to release it.

Add arkahno on Facebook Follow arkahno on Tumblr

I've lost any interest, just like all the press and media, he can drop the album whenever he wants, (and probably I'm gonna love it) but I'm sure MM and co did not take advantage of a big opportunity, he just created a big excitement and then, nothing. (again, just like BV and THEOL)

Add arkahno on Facebook Follow arkahno on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by FuckmanQ View Post
    2018. Prove me wrong.
    probably February 14 2018

Yeah, seeing as Manson always announces things weeks ahead of time and that June is already half way over, I doubt anything is coming this month either. Talk about failing to act on hype, though that ship sailed and sunk months ago.