Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Atomic Blonde

Default Atomic Blonde

I have this feeling that we will hear a new Manson song in this film much like we got with John Wick. There is a screening on June 13th. If you don't remember I was the one you saw the early screening of John Wick and gave a little review and posted the lyrics to the chorus. It worked with Killing Strangers in the John Wick movie so why not put another new Manson song in yet another movie Tyler Bates worked on? I will let you all know if I make it to a screening.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

So ? did you get in?
    Sorry for my poor english ,i'm a french Canadian from Montréal

The movie takes place in 1989 according to a review i read ,so i doubt any new MM song will appear in it

Quote Originally Posted by maniac82 View Post
    The movie takes place in 1989 according to a review i read ,so i doubt any new MM song will appear in it
    Black Skinhead is used in the film?? There is a screening coming up by me so i'll go and find out. Out of all the films coming out that Tyler has worked on.. why would he tweet about this one?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilDead View Post
    Black Skinhead is used in the film?? There is a screening coming up by me so i'll go and find out. Out of all the films coming out that Tyler has worked on.. why would he tweet about this one?
    I know ,i thought the same thing ,maybe the review is wrong

When is the screening ?

Quote Originally Posted by maniac82 View Post
    I know ,i thought the same thing ,maybe the review is wrong

When is the screening ?
    it should be very soon.. The John Wick screening I went to was a few weeks before opening I think. But the guy at the radio station that sets these things up said very soon and let me know asap. I just hope we get something soon.

I asked someone who saw the June 13th screening if he noticed any MM being played and he answered "i didnt" but then someone else who was there Said that MM covers Stigmata from Ministry in the movies ,i treat this as a rumor for now

Quote Originally Posted by EvilDead View Post
    Maybe because it is called Atomic Blonde & he is genuinely interested in seeing the film? =/ I mean, both Charlize Theron & James McAvoy are incredible within the industry, the plot sounds very lucrative, tyler bates crafted its sound, and well, the atom of eden was a bomb ;)
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

Good. I had a feeling. I knew there was a reason he posted about this film. I guess i'll hear a new song soon cause i'm going to an early screening. I'll keep it to myself though. |Don't want to ruin it for anyone.

Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Just tell us about the song. Lol
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

12. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post