Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson Records Ministry's 'Stigmata' For Atomic Blonde

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoniser View Post
    It's amazing how they've managed that, it takes pure skill to constantly call people out for being wrong and then when they're wrong, still act like it's your fault.
    Nowhere did I 'act like it was their fault'.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
    Don't forget there is no Long Hard EP. Only the movie soundtrack and related singles.

Also, wow, you still sound like an obnoxious prick to me even when admitting an error. Quite impressive.
    Next you're going to tell me Remix & Repent isn't an EP, right?

Original AIDS provider.

LHROOH was originally released on the SPAWN soundtrack, then released as a SINGLE, not an EP, the artwork of which even promo'd the Spawn film. It was used for promotional purposes to get the song airplay, was a short-run pressing (quickly became unavailable) and contained only remixes of one song (plus one other by an entirely separate artist). It basically meets all the definition points of a single, and few, if any, of an EP.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

3. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    Nowhere did I 'act like it was their fault'.

Next you're going to tell me Remix & Repent isn't an EP, right?
    Are you a comedy act?

Listen, if you don't see the difference between a tracklist like this
    1 Long Hard Road Out Of Hell (Album Version)
    2 Long Hard Road Out Of Hell (Critter Remix)
    3 Long Hard Road Out Of Hell (Instrumental)
    4 Kick The P.A. (Instrumental)
    and that
    1 The Horrible People
    2 The Tourniquet Prosthetic Dance Mix
    3 Dried Up, Tied And Dead To The World (Live In Utica, NY)
    4 Antichrist Superstar (Live In Hartford, CT)
    5 Man That You Fear (Acoustic Requiem For Antichrist Superstar)
    that's fine with me. I also don't care what you call them, call them a kangaroo if you want to.

The only reason I responded was because I was fed up with reading your pretentious posts.

kthxbye
    Last edited by Dorothy; 06-30-2017 at 05:48 AM.

5. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

The last page of this topic just made me want to listen to Long Hard Road Out Of Hell. Which I have done. It's still very good.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

7. Like 10 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    The last page of this topic just made me want to listen to Long Hard Road Out Of Hell. Which I have done. It's still very good.
    One of his best song !
    Sorry for my poor english ,i'm a french Canadian from Montréal

9. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    You can't include Tainted Love, it was an extra on Golden Age. Long Hard Road was treated as an EP. If you're going to consider either of those songs then Killing Strangers and especially Cupid Carries A Gun are special tracks as well. Both of those were initially only for soundtrack purposes only but he wanted them on the album.

But, you basically proved my point. It's been one hell of awhile since he's one that. The last song I can think of that he recorded for something else and didn't put it back in his catalog was his cover of KKK took my baby away. So all in all, there's a sure chance this will be part of the upcoming album. ACSS quality had vibes of Ministry and the like...so it'd be pretty fitting this song is on HUD since he's claiming they're going 'back to roots'.
    There was a big interview they did with Marilyn Manson for GAOG and the journalist form Metal Hammer called out Manson for stating false information regarding 'Tainted Love'. In the interview he said that "Tainted Love" was NOT included on Golden Age of Grotesque. In the european market that information really was false, since Tainted Love would make it on several European releases of Golden Age, apparently not on the original US release (the actual release he was referring to back then).

So when it comes to Tainted Love, we can all agree that it was specifically made for a soundtrack, but included as a bonus track on his full album, which makes sense because covers like "Golden Years" or "Highway To Hell" are hard to find on any official singles or albums. So I have to say that I greatly appreciate the idea of including covers that aren't made of the album as separate bonus tracks.

Every time when Manson releases something I make a playlist with his album and include all the bonus tracks that were done around that particular Manson era (if possible. there wasnt much to find during the Pale Emperor era , apart from that Emigrate collaboration).

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Original AIDS provider.

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    You're missing the point. Did you listen to it from a single, EP, or album?
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

13. Like 12 Member(s) liked this post

Can someone with a Spotify account check to see if the soundtrack is really on there already?

https://play.spotify.com/user/g0u1d1...tm_medium=open

My world is unaffected... Unpretty Unsafe's Avatar
    Add Unpretty Unsafe on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Homeostasis View Post
    Can someone with a Spotify account check to see if the soundtrack is really on there already?

https://play.spotify.com/user/g0u1d1...tm_medium=open
    It's not the actual soundtrack last I checked. Like, it's the songs from it, but when you play a song, the pic showing will be whatever album that artist's song is originally from, rather than a pic of the Atomic Blonde soundtrack.

I'm sure it'll be updated when the actual soundtrack is released on July 28th. I did some digging too, hoping to hear "Stigmata" lol. It's not there yet.

16. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Add gardenofeyes on Facebook Visit gardenofeyes's Youtube Channel Visit gardenofeyes's Instagram Channel

The first official track released from the soundtrack appears to be https://open.spotify.com/album/47xWTVAUwrOtBN75Jh58AI
    https://youtu.be/Zqgh17Le3iA