Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Results 131 to 139 of 139

Thread: Marilyn Manson Records Ministry's 'Stigmata' For Atomic Blonde

  1. #131
    kill's Avatar
    Join Date: 07.31.17
    Location: Europa
    Posts: 17
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    You're really going to type out those words? That Manson fans listened to DMX before Manson lent his vocals for a DMX song? Seriously? I can see a bunch of shit-eyed b-rated looking goth punks now. nodding their head to buff buff STOP buff buff DROP bufff SHUT IT DOWN OPEN UP SHOP da buff OOHHH ....just no. sorry but no.
    Ah, no, you got me wrong... I meant, they didn't before OR after. At least not here.

  2. #132
    theimpaler's Avatar
    Join Date: 03.16.17
    Posts: 245
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kill View Post
    Ah, no, you got me wrong... I meant, they didn't before OR after. At least not here.
    oh, ok. I'm sure it was still tried though. they claim their music is diverse and yet...it's all cause of him. bet they didn't even know who ninja or die antwoord were. Lana Del Rey...etc. I mean it works out for these other bands because they gain some new fans but it's ridiculous that they only like/don't like what manson likes/doesn't like.

    After he became a heavy absinthe drinking his fans went all LEWL LA FEE IS SOOOOO BAD ASS~ with their plastic fake asf monocle

  3. #133
    Ruination cataract777's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.05.10
    Location: Torrance, California
    Posts: 1,740
    Rank: 15 Gauge
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    It's mind boggling to figure out how you're a Manson fan with these two sentences. Especially the later.
    It's not terribly difficult to understand. Manson and NIN are the only two "industrial" bands I listen to. And Manson hasn't even been considered "industrial" in a while.

    The Golden Age of Grotesque was Manson's last "industrial" record and that was 14 years ago lol.
    Last edited by cataract777; 08-04-2017 at 11:57 AM.

  4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
  5. #134
    theimpaler's Avatar
    Join Date: 03.16.17
    Posts: 245
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    It's not terribly difficult to understand. Manson and NIN are the only two "industrial" bands I listen to. And Manson hasn't even been considered "industrial" in a while.

    The Golden Age of Grotesque was Manson's last "industrial" record and that was 14 years ago lol.
    up and over your manson bubble it went.

  6. #135
    HEAVEN UPSIDE DOWN Hazekiah's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Posts: 2,423
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    After he became a heavy absinthe drinking his fans went all LEWL LA FEE IS SOOOOO BAD ASS~ with their plastic fake asf monocle
    La Fee DOES make good absinthe so it's a perfectly reasonable attitude with or without a plastic monocle's involvement.

    You DO know that it's okay to just enjoy something and tell people how you actually learned about it, right?

    Hell, I first learned about absinthe in 1994 from Poppy Z. Brite's Lost Souls. Molochai, Twig, and Zillah drank that shit CONSTANTLY. I was underage and it was still illegal in the U.S. though so it was YEARS before I befriended someone awesome enough to unexpectedly smuggle a bottle back for me from the Czech Republic and therefore I never actually drank it till '98 (still underage, w00t!) and I almost blew up the fucking bar and killed the crowd at Sunday Brunch because I was about to pour it over an open flame while still holding the whole bottle/would-be Molotov Cocktail in my hand, lol. GOOD LOOKIN' OUT from that bartender! And I'd read a BIT of Rimbaud in high school but the first collection of his I actually bought came with a sticker promoting the DiCaprio/Thewlis film Total Eclipse, which I didn't even see till years later, and I love it all the more for that fact, damnit.

    All of which is mildly embarrassing but you're just an elitist cunt and an asshole if you're the guy who actually mocks someone who's bold enough to happily own up to the follies of their own youth, whether or not they're actually aware of them. Maybe it's okay to just be cool and enjoy knowing someone else who also enjoys something YOU enjoy, too? Without shittalking them for it, I mean.

    omg ur sew hXc d00d

    >__>

  7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
  8. #136
    Enname's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.04.16
    Location: Dis.
    Posts: 448
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post

    You DO know that it's okay to just enjoy something and tell people how you actually learned about it, right?

    I almost blew up the fucking bar and killed the crowd at Sunday Brunch because I was about to pour it over an open flame while still holding the whole bottle/would-be Molotov Cocktail in my hand, lol. GOOD LOOKIN' OUT from that bartende.

    Maybe it's okay to just be cool and enjoy knowing someone else who also enjoys something YOU enjoy, too? Without shittalking them for it, I mean.


    >__>[/B]
    1. My monocle is silver and glass. Great for magnifying small text.

    2. The bar-tender didn't want to die burnt to an agonising crisp.

    3. People being allowed to discover new stuff however they can through their own frames of reference? Wow. Radical speaking there.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

  9. #137
    DavidDoloresFrank's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.06.15
    Location: Bayreuth
    Posts: 29
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Just to correct some nonsense on absinthe I see over again:

    If what you are drinking looks like this:
    http://www.wormwoodsociety.org/index.../faux-absinthe
    https://files.shroomery.org/files/05...2-absinthe.jpg
    http://www.absinthe.rdccmaud.org/Hal...c_Absinthe.jpg

    and you are drinking it like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR2ZJ1cGxyw

    ..you are not drinking absinthe but product intended for less educated / less intelligent customers to make them pay for nice coloured mouthwash. It started with czech Hills "absinthe" That silly fire ritual was added besause the louche effect did not work and they had to make it interesting. Same thing with that thujone myth.

    What can be called absinthe looks like this:
    http://www.wormwoodsociety.org/index...ional-absinthe

    And you drink it like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u8Kv5iwsjE

    Just compare taste of those two things and you see (or taste) the point.

  10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
  11. #138

    Join Date: 06.23.09
    Posts: 461
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    You're really going to type out those words? That Manson fans listened to DMX before Manson lent his vocals for a DMX song? Seriously? I can see a bunch of shit-eyed b-rated looking goth punks now. nodding their head to buff buff STOP buff buff DROP bufff SHUT IT DOWN OPEN UP SHOP da buff OOHHH ....just no. sorry but no.
    I have to admit that hip hop and rap are amongst my guilty pleasures ever since i've been 13 years old lol. I think you're talking about the stereotypical Manson fans who look like copies of the man himself. Other people like myself enjoy all kinds of music though, from rap to country to rock n roll etc.. What a mental prison it would be to listen to only one type of music or band.

  12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
  13. #139
    theimpaler's Avatar
    Join Date: 03.16.17
    Posts: 245
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    La Fee DOES make good absinthe so it's a perfectly reasonable attitude with or without a plastic monocle's involvement.

    You DO know that it's okay to just enjoy something and tell people how you actually learned about it, right?

    Hell, I first learned about absinthe in 1994 from Poppy Z. Brite's Lost Souls. Molochai, Twig, and Zillah drank that shit CONSTANTLY. I was underage and it was still illegal in the U.S. though so it was YEARS before I befriended someone awesome enough to unexpectedly smuggle a bottle back for me from the Czech Republic and therefore I never actually drank it till '98 (still underage, w00t!) and I almost blew up the fucking bar and killed the crowd at Sunday Brunch because I was about to pour it over an open flame while still holding the whole bottle/would-be Molotov Cocktail in my hand, lol. GOOD LOOKIN' OUT from that bartender! And I'd read a BIT of Rimbaud in high school but the first collection of his I actually bought came with a sticker promoting the DiCaprio/Thewlis film Total Eclipse, which I didn't even see till years later, and I love it all the more for that fact, damnit.

    All of which is mildly embarrassing but you're just an elitist cunt and an asshole if you're the guy who actually mocks someone who's bold enough to happily own up to the follies of their own youth, whether or not they're actually aware of them. Maybe it's okay to just be cool and enjoy knowing someone else who also enjoys something YOU enjoy, too? Without shittalking them for it, I mean.

    omg ur sew hXc d00d

    >__>
    Absinthe tastes like fucking garbage. Sorry bruh. Maybe cause I don't like black licorice, idk. But it just...it made me want to throw up it tasted so gross. I think there's only one friend in my circle that can tolerate it. I'd rather drink the cheapest watered down beer than that shit again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS