Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have some fucked up yet justified thoughts sometimes - PRISM/SOCKFANS

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Default I have some fucked up yet justified thoughts sometimes - PRISM/SOCKFANS

Corporations, Governments, Special Interest Groups, Intelligence Agencies. You name it. Even everyday people. Especially people who are selling you things such as campaign slogans, marketing schemes, art, education, religion, drugs, sex...Any type of information or service/entertainment. They all employ legions of trolls to spread disinformation, manipulate people with pretty and or/bat shit yet somewhat believable propaganda, create fake accounts/profiles for conducting surveillance on their targets. Whether it be out of sheer curiosity or for something much more sick/nefarious.

For a very long time it has been suspected and even confirmed on at least 2 - 3 occasions that Marilyn Manson, his friends and associates, as well as band members both current and ex have created fake profiles on social media platforms to engage their fans as well as lurk and observe. In other words, they are watching us. He is watching us. That's not paranoia. He may even be registered on here under multiple accounts. Either that and/or he has instructed certain people to infiltrate his online fan base communities to spy, manipulate, hint at things, troll as well as gather information on the overall collective mentalities of those who want another glimpse into his world that way people will feel as though they can relate to it and feel at the core of what his message is. Who he is and what he represents.

The reason I am posting this in the analyses section is because I think it's our right to try and get to the bottom of this and explore what may or may not be a part of his/their methods of infiltrating the fan base for personal recreational use and abuse as well as brain pickings. Name some instances where you've been suspicious. Who you've been suspicious off. For those of you who do know the existence of either him, current/ex band mates, associates and paid trolls under fake profiles here or elsewhere on the web.

I am not posting this to fuck with or scare anyone. I am not being an asshole. The reason for this post is because this is a game. There are people who will read this who happen to know this is true or at least have suspected it. It's time that we all take the time to discuss this. Even if he or someone he's assigned to be logged in as a monitor right now.

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Fucking of course he or someone from the label lurks here. This is the primary fan site/online community for Marilyn Manson. Why do you care? You make it seem like he's committing some kind of nefarious conspiracy.

If he was outed on this site, he'd be annoyed and pestered insufferably by half the members here. No shit he uses fake names and profiles. All celebrities do.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Justsomeguy View Post
    Fucking of course he or someone from the label lurks here. This is the primary fan site/online community for Marilyn Manson. Why do you care? You make it seem like he's committing some kind of nefarious conspiracy.

If he was outed on this site, he'd be annoyed and pestered insufferably by half the members here. No shit he uses fake names and profiles. All celebrities do.
    Watch your mouth. Shut up. Just shut up. This is a FUCKING emergency in progress.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

YOU told me that the album was call steak knifes and pasta like a year ago!!! I know what you're doing. You're probably fucking Russian TOO!

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Marsmind View Post
    YOU told me that the album was call steak knifes and pasta like a year ago!!! I know what you're doing. You're probably fucking Russian TOO!
    There are no tapes.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Manson also says things on stage that gives away that he's always fucking with everyone. " Don't ever believe anything I SAY" Noblesville Indiana 7.13.16

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Marsmind View Post
    Manson also says things on stage that gives away that he's always fucking with everyone. " Don't ever believe anything I SAY" Noblesville Indiana 7.13.16
    Hardcore Propagandraphy
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Manson announced the album title as SAY10 on June 19th 2016. 6:19 and I know I'm ready.

Everyone knows Shangs is Manson irl

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

It's all me, guys. I'm the mole.

16. Like 8 Member(s) liked this post