Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: I have some fucked up yet justified thoughts sometimes - PRISM/SOCKFANS

  1. #11
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Join Date: 08.05.09
    Location: Subject
    Posts: 7,425
    Rank: Stigmartyr
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

    Default

    And there we have it. lol *Validated
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM


  2. #12

    Join Date: 03.28.13
    Posts: 199
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Honestly if I were to suspect anyone, it would be you, Shangri-LIE. You're a well-known, popular user who's extremely hard to follow sometimes, erratic, strange and has ideas that seem completely out of nowhere. You post like Manson talks.

  3. #13
    Enname's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.04.16
    Location: Dis.
    Posts: 515
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HG131 View Post
    Honestly if I were to suspect anyone, it would be you, Shangri-LIE. You're a well-known, popular user who's extremely hard to follow sometimes, erratic, strange and has ideas that seem completely out of nowhere. You post like Manson talks.
    Don't let Shangri-LIE's ego swell too far. We might never clean up the mess.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

  4. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
  5. #14
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Join Date: 08.05.09
    Location: Subject
    Posts: 7,425
    Rank: Stigmartyr
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enname View Post
    Don't let Shangri-LIE's ego swell too far. We might never clean up the mess.
    I don't have an ego, just fun.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM


  6. #15

    Join Date: 06.23.09
    Posts: 462
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post
    Everyone knows Shangs is Manson irl
    This is fact not thought.

  7. #16
    Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster
    S.D.'s Avatar
    Join Date: 06.19.09
    Location: Inkland
    Posts: 3,249
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    My thoughts are facts. I'm telling the truth.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

    m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m


  8. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
  9. #17
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Join Date: 08.05.09
    Location: Subject
    Posts: 7,425
    Rank: Stigmartyr
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    My thoughts are facts. I'm telling the truth.
    Your facts are alternative. Your truth telling's are TREASONOUS!
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM


  10. #18
    benis Mok's Avatar
    Join Date: 09.15.12
    Location: Silent Hill
    Posts: 2,760
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    My twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth.

  11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
  12. #19
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Join Date: 08.05.09
    Location: Subject
    Posts: 7,425
    Rank: Stigmartyr
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post
    My twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth.
    Or accept everything you say as being a universal truth. Making people lose even casual objectivity requires a lot of skill. I'm proud of you, son.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM


  13. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS