Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Looking for a specific interview video (Antichrist Superstar era)

Default Looking for a specific interview video (Antichrist Superstar era)

Back in 1997 a friend of mine told me that he saw an interview where Manson talked about making The Beautiful People music video. He detailed that Manson talked about how wearing the head-gear prop in the video left permanent marks on his teeth/gums.

I think he said it was from "MuchMusic". Does anyone know what video this was, and is it viewable online?

My world is unaffected... Unpretty Unsafe's Avatar
    Add Unpretty Unsafe on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by PogosRevenge View Post
    He detailed that Manson talked about how wearing the head-gear prop in the video left permanent marks on his teeth/gums.
    THAT part, specifically, jumped out at me. I remember this, and he jokingly said it was okay because, "I like to suffer for my art."

Or something to that effect. I hope someone knows and finds this exact interview.

I tried to find it on YouTube but didn't have any luck. I remember that interview too. When talking about how cut up the inside of his mouth was after making that video he said something along the lines of "I don't mind suffering for my art" or something like that.

edit: whoops, had typed this out a while ago and didn't actually post it until just now so I didn't see the post above mine

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post