Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gODHEAD - 2000 Years Of Human Error

Default gODHEAD - 2000 Years Of Human Error

Was this song by Godhead ever talked about on here? I have a reason to believe that this song was written by Manson during the writing for Holywood. Was this ever confirmed as an outtake from the album? Because I know it was written by Manson and Twiggy I believe. And the song was registered at the same time as all the other songs during the Holywood era. Just would be cool history if this was accurate.

2. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

I got a gun in mah hand and I feel like a man. I'm the pope of mah gen-er-a-tion! And yes, that was the title of one of their albums. They opened up for Manson along with Cold for a while. And the name of the song is "Break You Down". ..Careful what you wish for...

Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 06-25-2017 at 01:11 PM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

4. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    My world is unaffected... Unpretty Unsafe's Avatar
    Add Unpretty Unsafe on Facebook

^ Great song! But Manson only sang on that song, off the ALBUM 2000 Years of Human Error. However, the SONG "2000 Years of Human Error", the title track, yes, Manson and Twiggy co-wrote it with gODHEAD. Was it a Holy Wood outtake? That, I don't know and never heard it even being speculated. It's a great track though.

Manson didn't perform on that track though, just received a writing credit. Twiggy performed on the track. Oddly enough, Daisy Berkowitz also performed on that record, on the track, "I Sell Society".

I own that album. It's actually a pretty good record. Kinda want to pop it on now. Manson was also credited as executive producer of the record, as it was released on his short-lived Posthuman Records label.
    Last edited by Unpretty Unsafe; 06-25-2017 at 10:55 AM.

jfc, everything about that 'band' sucks.

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Unpretty Unsafe View Post
    ^ Great song! But Manson only sang on that song, off the ALBUM 2000 Years of Human Error. However, the SONG "2000 Years of Human Error", the title track, yes, Manson and Twiggy co-wrote it with gODHEAD. Was it a Holy Wood outtake? That, I don't know and never heard it even being speculated. It's a great track though.

Manson didn't perform on that track though, just received a writing credit. Twiggy performed on the track. Oddly enough, Daisy Berkowitz also performed on that record, on the track, "I Sell Society".

I own that album. It's actually a pretty good record. Kinda want to pop it on now. Manson was also credited as executive producer of the record, as it was released on his short-lived Posthuman Records label.
    I Sell Society is also a blatant ripoff of Negative Three from the Spooky Kids days, and is one of the tracks Daisy owns the rights to. That makes me much more ready to believe that more songs were MM recyclings.

I tried listening to this album when I was 14/15 and I thought it was terrible then too.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by HG131 View Post
    I Sell Society is also a blatant ripoff of Negative Three from the Spooky Kids days, and is one of the tracks Daisy owns the rights to. That makes me much more ready to believe that more songs were MM recyclings.
    The chumps just have no original talent. Let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    The chumps just have no original talent. Let it go.
    Nah, they really don't, but I love Negative Three.

Quote Originally Posted by HG131 View Post
    Nah, they really don't, but I love Negative Three.
    Meanwhile there's Blur fans saying 'song 2 is better than the fight song' and Van Halen fans saying 'little guitars is better than the love song'. Oh...ah. Don't forget Dope Show is a rip off too. I mean...I don't know what to tell you lol.

Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    Meanwhile there's Blur fans saying 'song 2 is better than the fight song' and Van Halen fans saying 'little guitars is better than the love song'. Oh...ah. Don't forget Dope Show is a rip off too. I mean...I don't know what to tell you lol.
    I thought that it was I Don't Like The Drugs (But The Drugs Like Me) that was a ripoff of Fame by David Bowie. And yeah, idk if it's still around but there was a massive thread on stuff like this. But Negative Three is one of the best Spooky Kids tracks imo, and I Sell Society is like the Dollar Store brand knockoff version of it.