Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your Manson Fan Theories

Default Your Manson Fan Theories

Simply put, what sorts of fan theories do you have regarding Manson and any/everything related to Manson? My biggest one is the the alternate tracks to The High End of Low are the originals, and he's a Hannigram shipper.

The real Marilyn Manson died in 1992 and was then replaced by a roadie. The band name was then shortened to just Marilyn Manson as a result.

For more on this, visit InfoWars.com
    Last edited by Mok; 06-29-2017 at 06:02 PM.

3. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post
    The real Marilyn Manson died in 1992 and was then replaced by a roadie. The band name was then shortenedto just Marilyn Manson as a result.

For more on this, visit InfoWars.com
    One badass roadie. They said the same thing about Paul McCartney.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

That he's an artist and his fan base forgets because they think he's only a musician and that's it therefore will only eat up anything he releases musically...

...wait, they eat up what he wears too. nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    That he's an artist and his fan base forgets because they think he's only a musician and that's it therefore will only eat up anything he releases musically...

...wait, they eat up what he wears too. nevermind.
    I would eat up a book with my eyes. I ache for a piece of literature from the mind of Marilyn Manson, which leads me to.... Holy Wood, a publicist's nightmare- I'm just waiting for whomever to die within the church of scientology or whatever stem of the process church before it can be released to the public. If this information is indeed included at all.

I often hypothesize that Manson is a Murderer. Yes, he is super cute & cuddly, but is it merely an act, just as the obscene characteristics proposed to the media? We know he is level headed, but what side of mania does he truly walk? With the money, endless stream of fans (both masculine & feminine), it isn't too hard to consider at what lengths he could achieve concealed homicide. I always fight this notion with the obvious principles laid out for us in his dichotomy of good vs evil, and how he has been perpetually labeled by the media as the latter; thus he can't truly be the label society has stapled to his brow- BUT hasn't he, himself, ritually stapled the label to himself?
    No, he musn't be a murderer; Or else I could not be a fan of this man.

Lewis Carol movie: what exactly made him feel so crazy? The line his character walked with pedophilia or ode to murder?

No other theories to placate with just now. But its been fun!
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

Around the time he released GOAG or before there was that small rumor that he removed half his ribcage to suck his own dick and then smoked his bones. That one was the most popular at my school for a time.

Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by YoureAlreadyHere View Post
    I would eat up a book with my eyes. I ache for a piece of literature from the mind of Marilyn Manson, which leads me to.... Holy Wood, a publicist's nightmare- I'm just waiting for whomever to die within the church of scientology or whatever stem of the process church before it can be released to the public. If this information is indeed included at all.

I often hypothesize that Manson is a Murderer. Yes, he is super cute & cuddly, but is it merely an act, just as the obscene characteristics proposed to the media? We know he is level headed, but what side of mania does he truly walk? With the money, endless stream of fans (both masculine & feminine), it isn't too hard to consider at what lengths he could achieve concealed homicide. I always fight this notion with the obvious principles laid out for us in his dichotomy of good vs evil, and how he has been perpetually labeled by the media as the latter; thus he can't truly be the label society has stapled to his brow- BUT hasn't he, himself, ritually stapled the label to himself?
    No, he musn't be a murderer; Or else I could not be a fan of this man.

Lewis Carol movie: what exactly made him feel so crazy? The line his character walked with pedophilia or ode to murder?

No other theories to placate with just now. But its been fun!
    He did say he was getting really good at faking human emotions...

-

Marilyn Manson Is A Satanist.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

Ohh fan theories.. :D

Ok.. My first one...
    Daisy never fucked the deaf girl in the shower.. There's an interview floating around somewhere where Daisy is asked his side of the meat helmet story.. He said it's not a debatable story really. Not mentioning or seemingly even aware that Manson wrote in the book that he fucked here while she was covered in Twiggy's piss.

My second one.
    Twiggy rejoined the band only on the condition that Tim Skold be removed.

My third and most favorite one...
    Trent Reznor wrote most f Twiggy's credited parts in Antichrist Svperstar.
    The reason Trent keeps quiet about it is that Twiggy has dirt on him..
    See... both of them fucked Courtney Love and she probably told Twiggy something about Trent that Trent wants NO ONE to know. So on the condition that Twiggy be credited for the awesome riffs on Antichrist, Twiggy keeps his mouth shut.