Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your Manson Fan Theories

Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    you do realize that most of Antichrist Superstar WAS written by Scott, right? And from what I remember, Manson bought out Skold's contract to release him. Worse move in my opinion. Skold had talent. Eat Me Drink Me is far better than anything John and Twiggy could ever do.
    Oh, the sweet days of technology. You read something on the internet and believe it. No contracts were ever spoken of in the public, music is about emotion not technicality, and Daisy himself was frustrated because all of his songs were getting denied. The majority was Twiggy. Sorry I forgot about all the silent tracks that Daisy contributed to. I will give him credit for his guitar work on Hate Anthem and Tourniquet.

In all honesty though this thread should be X'd because the sad reality is some Manson fans feed off this bullshit and really believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by grotesquemonkey015 View Post
    Oh, the sweet days of technology. You read something on the internet and believe it. No contracts were ever spoken of in the public, music is about emotion not technicality, and Daisy himself was frustrated because all of his songs were getting denied. The majority was Twiggy. Sorry I forgot about all the silent tracks that Daisy contributed to. I will give him credit for his guitar work on Hate Anthem and Tourniquet.

In all honesty though this thread should be X'd because the sad reality is some Manson fans feed off this bullshit and really believe it.
    Most of the guitar work on Antichrist Superstar is clearly Scott's style. I don't know how you can deny such. I can't stand Scott cause he still tries to ride the coat tail but nearly all the guitar work is his.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by grotesquemonkey015 View Post

Come on, man. You don't really believe that do you?

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

He 's not a drak side of bouddisme, he use alchemy , scott was the fondation of rock n roll sounds, the other try to make it more grunge and dark, manson is a medium, that hear in his head some vibes, emotion etc. But he cannot realize it before he scream or live it .
    He cristalise deep trouble in song, for heal pepole. But as the same time, the paiment for the healing is free, or very expensive, depend of you minds and conscience. Any where, he is for my eternity the best Montain ever created in my time, and i'm sure a new one will continue the road !

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    you do realize that most of Antichrist Superstar WAS written by Scott, right? And from what I remember, Manson bought out Skold's contract to release him. Worse move in my opinion. Skold had talent. Eat Me Drink Me is far better than anything John and Twiggy could ever do.
    Half was written by Scott. When Scott sold off the ACSS demo tape which I helped remaster for online release, we were able to track down that many songs were actually just MM and Twiggy compared to Scott writing a majority. The division in the band was already apparent in the demoing stages which is why Scott was given the boot during the actual studio sessions. He was not on the same page of where the album needed to go.

Per the notes we complied from Scott's descriptions and info about the ACSS writing/demos, Scott plays guitar and wrote the follow:

Wormboy Gets His Wings
    Irresponsible Hate Anthem
    Antichrist Superstar
    Mr. Superstar
    Man That You Fear
    Tourniquet
    Piss In The Wound
    Suicide Snowman

The rest was Manson/Twiggy

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

It's like dog training.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Visit Celluloidholes's Instagram Channel

I could honestly believe that Manson once killed a man. It seems like something that could be buried in himself. Just one.

I used to think that Twiggy left the band before the GAOG era because he didn't want to bleach his hair blond.

12. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

I guess a well-known "Theory" would be the whole Maniggy thing. That Twiggy and Manson are 'secretly' lovers. Hm.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Celluloidholes View Post
    I could honestly believe that Manson once killed a man. It seems like something that could be buried in himself. Just one.
    Probably. Idk But him talking about planning and attempting to Kill a girl (I think her name was Linda or something) in his book with Pogo to help... But they got interrupted by someone. So..
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.