Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: RIP Hugh Warner

I had the pleasure of meeting Hugh after a show. He was a very funny man. My thoughts go out to Manson. RIP.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

This lady was working at the hospital Huge was at:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWRBAT-hKU_/
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

This is such a sadness, especially considering how much Manson in recent years has really been connecting or reconnecting with Hugh since Barb's death, learning so many new things from him even at his age. Hugh was the last true 'family' Manson had. I can't imagine how he feels, but I'm certain he knows how much his friends and even his fans loved him. You watch interviews with people who have worked with Manson in whatever miniature or brief ways, and they always have an expectedly hilarious story about Hugh. Even Pogo came out today with an uncharacteristically sweet statement about the man.

Hugh was a character and a half. A hilariously dirty old bastard in the best and sweetest of ways, almost heartwarming. I've met the man about three times. The most recent and most extensively being during the TPE tour. He came out in his 80s burgundy leather jacket and was immediately noticeable in the sense that he filled a room, yet nobody noticed him as Manson's dad but myself. There weren't a lot of 'hardcore fans' in the venue at this point, it was partially a '40 year olds revisiting their goth days' crowd that night. I remember being half hammered already, and yelling 'HUUUGH!' He put on the most disarmingly friendly of smiles, walked over to me, and shook my hand, saying 'how's your night, slick?' All I could say was 'You've created a wonderful thing Mr. Warner.' His response is something I'll never forget, he chuckled and said 'what're you thanking me for? All I did was fuck his mother!' The fact that he was pissing around and having a laugh mere months after Barb's passing said so much about that wonderful fucker. I said 'well, know that the whole world's been covered in your jizz-child.' He laughed in that loud 'dad in his lazyboy watching his programs' kind of way, and my starstruck-ness faded instantly. He was dumbfoundingly welcoming, we shot the shit for a good half hour during the opening band, talking about his time on the tour, he asked for food recommendations in town, all that. This was the first Manson show I'd been to solo in years, I ended up getting work off that day and managed to score tickets hours before. Hugh, within minutes, has this ability to make you feel like you're talking to a good old friend. He kept tossing me PBRs out of the cooler kept in the booth. After awhile, Manson texted him, and he had to go backstage. Before he left though, he said 'Stay clear of the black-haired girls. Find the girl who's not sure if she should be here,' then disappeared into the crowd like some shadowy fuckin' cowboy.

Being the father of a legend aside, Hugh Warner the man was one of the funniest, sharpest, sweetest, most friendly men I've ever gotten to share words with. It comes as no surprise to me whatsoever that not a single soul has a bad thing to say about him. He was just a good man, and Manson was lucky to have such a great and such a supportive father. I'm baffled he left so soon, but he'll be missed greatly. The guy was a dirty old giant.
    Last edited by Justsomeguy; 07-09-2017 at 01:33 AM.

6. Like 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Very sad news totally wasn't expecting this.

I've been seeing some amazing memories being shared about him online by the fans who got to meet him. He will be missed.

Terrible and far too early for someone so apparently full of life, but long may everyone continue to celebrate him. Vale.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

9. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

"This lady was working at the hospital Hugh* was at:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWRBAT-hKU_/"

Stupid cunt.

I reported her stupid ass to the hospital.
    Last edited by YoureAlreadyHere; 07-10-2017 at 11:30 AM.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

11. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit fuckteamrocket's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by YoureAlreadyHere View Post

Stupid cunt.

Good

Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YoureAlreadyHere View Post

Stupid cunt.

What happened? That's the issue with linking to something that someone else can delete. Anyone who doesn't check the forum regularly misses out on what's going on.

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by BreakingYourMomsOldMound View Post
    What happened? That's the issue with linking to something that someone else can delete. Anyone who doesn't check the forum regularly misses out on what's going on.
    A nurse working in the hospital where Hugh Warner was being treated posted a photo of herself and Hugh (in the hospital) to Instagram.
    Last edited by PogosRevenge; 09-22-2017 at 04:07 PM.

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post