Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Site Not Working Sometimes

Default Site Not Working Sometimes

Anyone else have this problem? Especially on mobile, the site will give me something like "URL can't be found". Happens on desktop too. Was never a problem until about 3 days ago.

Same here, happens occasionally for the last few days. Altough it seemed to me it's just the forum not the main page, can you confirm that?

I use the link "http://www.providermodule.com/forum/" and it seems it's not redirecting at times.

Yup. Keeps being unable to resolve server and timing out.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

On mobile, when I turn off wifi and use data instead it seems to resolve the problem and the webpage loads.

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    On mobile, when I turn off wifi and use data instead it seems to resolve the problem and the webpage loads.
    It does help, thanks. On a computer, sometimes clearing the cache does the same but not always.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

It's possible the host may have blocked your IP's... which is why going from WIFI to mobile data would work... if this is the case, PM me the IP you're on when you can't load PM and I will email the host to unblock them.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    It's possible the host may have blocked your IP's... which is why going from WIFI to mobile data would work... if this is the case, PM me the IP you're on when you can't load PM and I will email the host to unblock them.
    In that case it is three separate hosts. Will PM after it nexts happens (so as not to spam you) and get back on.

I desperately need this bullshit fixed ASAP, plz.

Provider Module has been completely inaccessible to me for a MONTH now from either cellphone I use and the MacBook Pro I have access to occasionally. The cause is ALWAYS the same; ERR: TOO MANY REDIRECTS.

In Safari I can briefly glimpse that those redirects seem to be linked to some Facebook address when the browser's web address text entry field spazzes-out between it and the forums for a few seconds before giving up completely.

Enabling private browsing and temporarily using that window before being automatically logged-out eventually is the ONLY workaround and I've found so far and obviously that sucks. Without it I can't even SEE the boards let alone USE them.

HALP.

Last edited by Hazekiah; 07-14-2017 at 03:47 PM.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

If you have any redirects or blocks, post your IP addresses here and we can research it. I have tested from my phone and a few different desktops and am not able to recreate the problem on my end.

Holy FUCK, I'd certainly hope you couldn't!

The ISP is apparently JAB Wireless, is that what you meant? And AT&T for the phones, I guess.

As for the actual address: 72.26 189. 195.

Would the hostname help, too?

OMG THANK YOU I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET.