Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: [015]: SEP 27 2017 - The Fillmore - Silver Spring, Maryland, USA

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

The thing for me is, even if he does the same setlist, he still plays the shit out of it live. This show looked great, and sounded killer. It would be awesome to add more unique tracks, like The Gardener and even already popular songs like I Don't Like the Drugs. I'd love for Sweet Dreams to be switched for anything, and Mobscene, but he plays songs that everyone is familiar with and are more exciting to do live. I never thought The Dope Show was ever all that great live, just bores me. Unless Manson is doing something funny while doing it. And I never seen a performance that outdid the studio version of Sweet Dreams, except for the one on TLTOE and GGG, but a lot of performances of it were done well years ago (1999). Anyway yeah
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmHeart View Post
    SAY10 is one of those songs that may sound lame on crappy YouTube videos, but when you're actually in the audience, it's a satanic party anthem. The synths are less apparent in the live setting, yes, but that doesn't stop the song from being balls deep.

Good to know. I bet the drums to this song probably sound killer in person.

Add Para-Noir on Facebook Visit Para-Noir's Instagram Channel

I feel that since Twiggy is back the setlists have been so much better. Sure, he's played the majority of this one for a long time. But for the past years we got so many great songs back that I for one never expected to be played (again). Remember these?

Little Horn
    Angel with the Scabbed Wings
    Mister Superstar
    Man that you Fear
    Coma White/Black
    Last Day on Earth

Just to name a few, those hadn't been played in many years and some never at all. Lately almost every tour us fans have been surprised with an awesome old rarely played live song on the list.

I do agree with some of the criticism, but on the other hand I'm so glad that I got to hear some of these gems live. To be honest the only thing that disappoints me is the lack of theatrics lately lol

Quote Originally Posted by Para-Noir View Post
    I feel that since Twiggy is back the setlists have been so much better. Sure, he's played the majority of this one for a long time. But for the past years we got so many great songs back that I for one never expected to be played (again). Remember these?

Little Horn
    Angel with the Scabbed Wings
    Mister Superstar
    Man that you Fear
    Coma White/Black
    Last Day on Earth

Just to name a few, those hadn't been played in many years and some never at all. Lately almost every tour us fans have been surprised with an awesome old rarely played live song on the list.

I do agree with some of the criticism, but on the other hand I'm so glad that I got to hear some of these gems live. To be honest the only thing that disappoints me is the lack of theatrics lately lol
    Also; Dissasociative, Crucifixion in Space, Rock n Roll Nigger, Mechanical Animals, Dried Up Tied and Dead to the World, 1996, Cake and Sodomy, Lunchbox, Get Your Gunn and he brought back This Is The New shit.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Holy fuck. Show ONE.
    Look back at any 2012 tour onward and where the setlist is on show #1, it usually ends up with some songs dropped, new ones added and sometimes a bit different order by the end of the same run. Sometimes it's trial and error. The band could have a number of songs ready to go in their back pocket, but it takes a moment to test some out and gauge the reactions (or how the band feels their performance translates live) for things to get changed up.

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow oysterboy On Twitter Add oysterboy on Facebook Follow oysterboy on Tumblr Visit oysterboy's Instagram Channel

I love that he played Tourniquet and the new costume for it!

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Holy fuck. Show ONE.
    Look back at any 2012 tour onward and where the setlist is on show #1, it usually ends up with some songs dropped, new ones added and sometimes a bit different order by the end of the same run. Sometimes it's trial and error. The band could have a number of songs ready to go in their back pocket, but it takes a moment to test some out and gauge the reactions (or how the band feels their performance translates live) for things to get changed up.
    *Disclaimer: Not relevant to fans only seeing one show earlier in the tour.