Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 83

Thread: [016]: SEP 29 2017 - Stage AE - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA

  1. #11
    HEAVEN UPSIDE DOWN Hazekiah's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Posts: 2,424
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Also I'm available for the chaperoning of any unattended minors.

  2. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
  3. #12
    YoureAlreadyHere's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.13.14
    Location: Whorelando
    Posts: 1,435
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    @Shangri-LIE I'd request your help if I knew for certain you'd be attending, otherwise, I wouldn't wanna bother you late to gather my dispensed belongings =P @Hazekiah roflmfao
    & you've met her before =P

    I'm considering just asking local hotel to store bags for monies $$$ with receipt
    --------------------------------

    Don't tell me what to do.

  4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
  5. #13
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Join Date: 08.05.09
    Location: Subject
    Posts: 7,424
    Rank: Stigmartyr
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YoureAlreadyHere View Post
    @Shangri-LIE I'd request your help if I knew for certain you'd be attending, otherwise, I wouldn't wanna bother you late to gather my dispensed belongings =P @Hazekiah roflmfao
    & you've met her before =P

    I'm considering just asking local hotel to store bags for monies $$$ with receipt
    @YoureAlreadyHere message me later on FB ..or I could just do that and posting this is absolutely unnecessary. lol
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM


  6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
  7. #14
    benis Mok's Avatar
    Join Date: 09.15.12
    Location: Silent Hill
    Posts: 2,760
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Has anyone been able to make out the speaking part during the intro/Revelation #12?

    this

  8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
  9. #15
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.12.14
    Location: Crashville
    Posts: 3,073
    Rank: 15 Gauge
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post
    Has anyone been able to make out the speaking part during the intro/Revelation #12?

    this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBd1...04043377839742
    I've been wanting to know what is being said for a while. No luck. The first voice (Male) is very fuzzy/ distorted, and the second (Female) is just hard to make out. I'm really curious of what it says. But just to mention that the intro is so fucking badass. I hope it gets used for the US tour.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.



  10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
  11. #16
    Ruination cataract777's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.05.10
    Location: Torrance, California
    Posts: 1,778
    Rank: 15 Gauge
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

    Default

    Are you talking about during the intro? I cant make out what the man is saying. Towards the end it's a woman speaking. I can make out "I felt as though my body was...my arms and legs were cut off, and my chest, it was...". Not sure what the last part is.

  12. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
  13. #17
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.12.14
    Location: Crashville
    Posts: 3,073
    Rank: 15 Gauge
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

    Default

    Sounds like that too. And Manson says "The Belko Experiment" during it. Thought that was funny. Especially since Tyler did the score for it too.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.



  14. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
  15. #18
    Ruination cataract777's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.05.10
    Location: Torrance, California
    Posts: 1,778
    Rank: 15 Gauge
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    Sounds like that too. And Manson says "The Belko Experiment" during it. Thought that was funny. Especially since Tyler did the score for it too.

    Now I hear the beginning of what the woman is saying. I have the bootleg from Kiev and it's more clear. She says "I felt as if my body was actually falling apart. My arms and legs were cut off. And my chest, it was... ". Can't make out the last word she says. Fuck I love this intro. I didn't in the beginning.

  16. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
  17. #19
    Threskiornis's Avatar
    Join Date: 09.15.17
    Posts: 52
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Hey guys! New to this forum, but I'll be attending the Pittsburgh show. My question is, what time are you all planning to be there for the concert? I have GA tickets (wish I could've gotten VIP but my bank account wouldn't have been able to handle it lol) and I'm pretty out of the loop with the Manson fan base, so I'm really unsure what time I need to arrive to get a good spot (preferably as close to the front as possible).

    This is also my first time going to Stage AE, and I haven't seen Manson live since Mayhem 2009, so any advice about what to expect re:the crowds at a non-festival Manson concert would be much appreciated!!

  18. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
  19. #20
    YoureAlreadyHere's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.13.14
    Location: Whorelando
    Posts: 1,435
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Threskiornis View Post
    Hey guys! New to this forum, but I'll be attending the Pittsburgh show. My question is, what time are you all planning to be there for the concert? I have GA tickets (wish I could've gotten VIP but my bank account wouldn't have been able to handle it lol) and I'm pretty out of the loop with the Manson fan base, so I'm really unsure what time I need to arrive to get a good spot (preferably as close to the front as possible).

    This is also my first time going to Stage AE, and I haven't seen Manson live since Mayhem 2009, so any advice about what to expect re:the crowds at a non-festival Manson concert would be much appreciated!!
    The crowd will be Manson fans, of course. Downfall with good spots are- you likely won't get rail because VIP gets early entrance to snag rail, and Meet&Greet crowd gets even Earlier entrance (most times, assuming they don't run late in the greeting phase)- so two groups will have chance to snag rail before GenAdmission, so good luck. as far as spots go, I enjoy middle most areas to ensure I am centrally located to the sound waves. I also prefer beginning a little back for the best listening, but then again, I tend to want to be close to Manson, like most of the fans here on this forum.

    Marsmind confirmed that this will be an outside show (they have two stages here- one outside, one inside)- I don't know the difference between the two other than I am stoked to be out in open air. Welcome to the forum! =)

    -Devan Marie
    --------------------------------

    Don't tell me what to do.

  20. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS