Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: [016]: SEP 29 2017 - Stage AE - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA

Thank you for the reply Very excited to be on this forum, and finally talk to other fans of one of my favorite artists after listening to him for so many years!

I think I've been spoiled by somehow getting front row last time I saw him haha. I'm considering getting there to line up around 4 or 5 PM but I don't know if that's too soon or not :/ Regardless I'm still so pumped for this concert though!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Threskiornis View Post
    Thank you for the reply Very excited to be on this forum, and finally talk to other fans of one of my favorite artists after listening to him for so many years!

I think I've been spoiled by somehow getting front row last time I saw him haha. I'm considering getting there to line up around 4 or 5 PM but I don't know if that's too soon or not :/ Regardless I'm still so pumped for this concert though!!!
    Lmao, people tend to line up in the morning.. Who knows? I'm trying to determine if we should line up early or experience Pittsburg. When was the last time you saw him?
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by YoureAlreadyHere View Post
    Lmao, people tend to line up in the morning.. Who knows? I'm trying to determine if we should line up early or experience Pittsburg. When was the last time you saw him?
    Haha seeing them line up for hours and i show up 1 hours before the show and get the rail with VIP lol.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

5. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

You are mean Nemo :P
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

7. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

@nemorisinferious at least give me the finger so I can substantially loathe you :P

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

I'll be there early and also the night before if that says anything and I'll say hello. I use this sort of internal compass and use the electrical currents of people to help me find people. So, if you or anyone coming here gets lost or need help finding a good spot, I can help out with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    Haha seeing them line up for hours and i show up 1 hours before the show and get the rail with VIP lol.
    Double post, but yeah, same here. Though I'll be downtown the night before for a while and also around the North Shore for a while before walking to the venue. See you there!
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

11. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    I'll be there early and also the night before if that says anything and I'll say hello. I use this sort of internal compass and use the electrical currents of people to help me find people. So, if you or anyone coming here gets lost or need help finding a good spot, I can help out with that.
    You are too nice! I'm going by myself (first concert that I've ever done so, so I'm kind of freaking out haha), so it would be so cool to meet some people that I've talked to (however briefly) on this forum irl. I'm super jealous of you @Nemoris Inferioris....but maybe next time around I'll be able to shell out for VIP and not have to worry as much about what time I'm getting there :P Did you get the meet and greet package or the HUD package vip?

@YoureAlreadyHere last time I saw him was Mayhem festival 2009. I went to the main stage about an hour before the first headliner and was able to get to the rail by the time Slayer came on. Probably one of the best days of my entire life!

13. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Enname View Post
    You are mean Nemo :P
    Quote Originally Posted by YoureAlreadyHere View Post
    @nemorisinferious at least give me the finger so I can substantially loathe you :P
    :P lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Threskiornis View Post
    You are too nice! I'm going by myself (first concert that I've ever done so, so I'm kind of freaking out haha), so it would be so cool to meet some people that I've talked to (however briefly) on this forum irl. I'm super jealous of you @Nemoris Inferioris....but maybe next time around I'll be able to shell out for VIP and not have to worry as much about what time I'm getting there :P Did you get the meet and greet package or the HUD package vip?
    I got the VIP Tour packaged, couldn't swing the M&G at the time.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

15. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS!

17. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Just bought my ticket.

HAZEKIAH = CONFIRMED.

\m/

19. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post