Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: [017]: SEP 30 2017 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, New York, USA

He appeared very sober tonight..

2. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

He was stone sober, prolly the least intoxicated I've ever seen him in dozens of times.

4. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Do you know for a fact he was drunk? He hasn't performed drunk all year. He misjudged the weight of the prop and it simply fell. After seeing him last night, God I hope he doesn't stop doing shows. It was amazing. So don't go ahead and assume he was intoxicated due to something like this. Shit happens.

On the videos of the incident on YouTube, many Non-Manson Fans are bashing him. It's insane. "I hope he dies. He worships satan" *eyesrolling*
    Guys in the crowd were yelling "Pussy! Finish the song!"; when they don't even know how bad the situation is. Just amazes me how people are. But he'll be fine. But concluding that he was intoxicated isn't right. Seems to be typical Manson-Antics to me.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

6. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post

Does by all accounts now actually mean by one quoted reddit users account? Lol. Anyway, hope he’s recovering well.

8. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

I do not care if he was sober, miscalculated the "strength" of the gun prop, intoxicated or drunk. I just wish him a speedy recovery and hope he is indeed fine. The videos from this leg of the tour were amazing to say the least.
    Pretty bumped to see that some people in the various comments sections hate on a guy being injured. Pretty fucked up what our world has come to.
    Get well soon Mr. Manson.

10. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

This tour has begun very bad for him.First his ankle and now this.
    Chillin' Killin'

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Seeing as how this is allowed apparently. Even though you don't care, fuck you @The Overman . Yeah, Manson "deserved that". I really hope you get hit by a car or something. Dude, you're a toxic cunt. Yet you post on here as some sort of "superfan". gtfo
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

13. Like 7 Member(s) liked this post

It's quite possible the wheels were supposed to be locked or it was supposed to be secured better. Manson isn't stupid. I bet someone is getting fired.

15. Like 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

Last edited by Mephisto; 10-01-2017 at 07:09 AM.
    Chillin' Killin'

17. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    Seeing as how this is allowed apparently. Even though you don't care, fuck you @The Overman . Yeah, Manson "deserved that". I really hope you get hit by a car or something. Dude, you're a toxic cunt. Yet you post on here as some sort of "superfan". gtfo
    Why don't you suck my cock, you worthless chode? Maybe your wife can join you.

If Manson were fucked up, as three Reddit posts have now said, then he pretty much wrote his ticket with this. As someone so incredibly invested in personal responsibility, I'm sure you agree with me.

If Manson were drunk and/or stoned, then, why, what else should he have expected but to make an ass out of himself on stage? And you expect me to pity him if that's the case? Absolutely. Fucking. Not.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

19. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post