Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: [018]: NOV 05 2017 - OZZFEST MEETS KNOTFEST - California, USA

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Default [018]: NOV 05 2017 - OZZFEST MEETS KNOTFEST - California, USA

November 05 2017

Venue: OZZFEST MEETS KNOTFEST

Tickets:
    http://www.marilynmanson.com

Members Attending:

Going

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Found this on Twitter. Numerous people have posted it there. Don’t know who the original person was that posted it. Manson is on stage in a wheelchair and was reportedly being wheeled around by a stage hand. The stage hand was apparently dressed like a nurse. Can’t wait to see video footage.

5. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Manson was in the wheel chair contraption that you see in the photo above to open his set. This thing kept him upright during the song but could move him into a sitting position. His two stage hands (dressed in blue surgeon's scrubs) would move him to other chairs/devices between songs. He was in a standard wheel chair while singing WKWYFL pointing an assault rifle with an attached mic at the crowd. He was on a gurney during sweet dreams. It looked almost painful for Manson to be moved from chair to chair and appeared to be mad at the stage hands at times but he toughed it out. My wife and I were in the pit and left after Manson's set to beat traffic. I'll try to post some pics but I'm sure there will be videos out soon.
    Last edited by SideshowGreg; 11-05-2017 at 11:35 PM.

7. Like 6 Member(s) liked this post

^ Definately sounds interesting. What a trooper. I give him props (no gun intended).

https://twitter.com/blooddhoney/stat...54557889740800

This photo also shows other members. But I don't know who.

The person behind the Manson (maybe new percussion or keyboard?) does not seem to be Gil Sharon, and the person next to Manson is not looks like Tyler.
    Sorry for my poor English.

English is not my first language.

Quote Originally Posted by hyde View Post
    https://twitter.com/blooddhoney/stat...54557889740800

This photo also shows other members. But I don't know who.

The person behind the Manson (maybe new percussion or keyboard?) does not seem to be Gil Sharon, and the person next to Manson is not looks like Tyler.
    Juan Alderete

http://www.sbsun.com/2017/11/06/mari...knotfest-2017/

A review of the night and some pictures.

While out on tour in early October, shock rocker Marilyn Manson was injured when his hefty double pistol stage prop fell and crushed him, breaking his right leg in two places. Despite his very obvious medical walking boot, Manson made his return to the stage at Knotfest, first in a rig that was half wheelchair, half Segway that allowed him both to stand and sit and maneuver 360 degrees.

He addressed his injuries in between “Revelation #12” and “Disposable Teens,” telling the crowd, “I am broken, but you can’t break me.” He performed in front of the same props that had crushed him earlier in the year, though this time they were probably more secure. The flow of the set was a bit awkward and momentum was definitely lost between tracks as two men in scrubs and surgical masks would come out on stage and aid Manson into his next getup. “I don’t have to detail how much this sucks,” he said at one point. “I’ve got a broken ankle, but I’m still here. I’ve got one more foot to kick someone’s (expletive).”

The band breezed through “Dope Show” and the newer cut, “Deep Six.” Manson donned a hospital gown and hopped up on a gurney for his famous cover of “Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This).” Following that cut he was wheeled out in an actual wheelchair by one of the men in scrubs, only this time he was wielding an obviously fake semi automatic shotgun with a bright orange cap on the tip. His microphone was also rigged to the gun and he sang into it as the band launched into “We Know Where You (Expletive) Live” off of his new album, “Heaven Upside Down.” As he delivered the song, he pointed the gun at the audience, letting the drums serve as the rapid fire.

Coming on the eve of a mass shooting at a church in Texas, Manson could have had a bit more tact, but it’s Manson. He has always aimed for the shock value or to be provocative and though some that were in the crowd thought it was “lame,” the stunt didn’t seem to truly bother anyone else, especially with the handful of San Bernardino Sheriffs standing on either side of the stage.

Where Manson was clearly out for the shock value, headliner Rob Zombie just wanted to party and rock. And he did both.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

13. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

15. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post