Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones is often wrong, but is right for America. I'll explain.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Default Alex Jones is often wrong, but is right for America. I'll explain.

Theorists exist. Conspirators exist. We've now established that. But what makes one or a collective conspiracy theorists? We could ask J.G. Neher, his sons, the employees at their rolling plants as well as Eli Old. Unfortunately, they were killed by Nazi's who wanted control over that industry in order to build their vessels for traveling to Antarctica. Some were even assassinated by alien death ray signals sent from GWEN towers and The Black Knight satellite. See Roswell crash site photos of what the object that crashed in Nevada consisted of. Tin memory foil. That's right. Anyway. Also, my condolences to all of the lost pigeons in the process of testing out hats on them for experimenting with deflecting weaponized EMF/ELF frequencies. They were exploded. They were the first victims of the Targeted CIA Kill List (That does exist. One that the ACLU currently is attempting to take a stance against. Look it up on the official ACLU website. No, I'm not kidding). The first usage of the word "Conspiracy Theorist" was in 1967. Particularly due to people questioning the assassination of JFK and also after the highly controversial and mysterious circumstances surrounding the murder of General George Patton.

Alex Jones does have good intentions. while often wrong. Even though his platform is infotainment, his show is beginning to encroach upon all MSM broadcasting networks. Just last year, Infowars skyrocketed 31 spots to number 84 on the list of most trusted actual news sources. Public analysts and independent press media content creators now have more control and influence than popular cable networks who have become the actual yellow journalists. Not only have many conspiracy theories turned out to be true, one big one being Americans who either were unaware of or completely ignored/denied the Holocaust for a long time before realizing that it was actually happening, they are good for people to immerse themselves in for the sake of casting the disinfectant light on shadow operations against our liberties and collective cognitive awareness.

I'll leave this here and see where the discussion goes, if there is one before 'You're a fucking idiot".

"Ultimately, the utility of conspiracies goes beyond their role as catalysts for our deeper awareness. They're also intrinsic to the health of our nation. Government can be a force for good or a source of harm. But thanks in part to our conspiracy culture, we ensure that for the most part, government is anchored to the scrutiny of the people. Sometimes conspiracy theorists find great malfeasance, other times they find theopposite of what they'd expected. Regardless of the outcome, their search is necessary."

Sources;
    http://theweek.com/articles/465038/w...e-good-america

http://www.ranker.com/list/conspirac...ike-rothschild

Although you lost custody of your kids and had to retract many statements about "Pizzagate" among many other things. Keep fighting for the American people no matter how unhinged and consisting of more comedic value than actual reality, Mr.Alexander Emerick. I would also like to thank the Genesis Communications Network as well as the shortwave radio station WWCR.

Lastly, there was a time whenever scientists were considered fringe lunatics. They developed theories. They conspired together to develop tools and methods to prove what many were executed and made into pariah's over. Over many years/centuries. Sometimes there now objectively true theories being true. I would also like to thank the following people for making people such as myself ifeel more validated; Paul Josef Watson, Lisa Haven, Kit Daniels, Jesse "The Body" and ex Governor Ventura, David Icke, Buzz Aldrin, Barack Obamessiah, Black Lives Matter, Milo Yinnaopolous, CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, The History Channel, Animal Planet, PBS, Jesus Christ, Marilyn Manson, The Mandela Effect on Youtube in general, Shane Dawson, Tana Mongeau, people who pretend to be a part of Anonymous and finally, not all, but especially my many, many psychologists over the years who have deemed me as being sane.

"When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside, you gotta take a stand.
    It don't hurt to hide. If you hurt my friends then you hurt my pride. I gotta
    be a man. I can't let it slide.

I am a real American. Fight for the rights of every man. I'm a real American.
    fight for what's right! Fight for your life!"
    !

Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 07-14-2017 at 06:06 AM.
    How Byronic

This video:

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

'MMuricaa Fuckkk YEAHHH

5. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

lol
    How Byronic

um when has he ever said anything incorrect. nice troll thread as always, try again shangs
    Last edited by Absolution; 07-15-2017 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolution View Post
    um when he has he ever said anything incorrect. nice troll thread as always, try again shangs
    Troll thread or just being bored and authoring something I found would be entertaining? That's not trolling. Calling someone a troll is, however.

Let's just keep things nice and boring. Designate the forums to MM news and tour related content only.
    How Byronic

Please overdose.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

Quote Originally Posted by The DickSuckingMan View Post
    Please overdose.
    You're out of control, man. That was totally unnecessary.
    How Byronic

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    Troll thread or just being bored and authoring something I found would be entertaining? That's not trolling. Calling someone a troll is, however.

Let's just keep things nice and boring. Designate the forums to MM news and tour related content only.
    It's a joke you fuck.

Back on topic:

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post