Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Hard digits that aim towards plush magical spaces -"Heaven Upside Down" theory.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Default Hard digits that aim towards plush magical spaces -"Heaven Upside Down" theory.

From the perspective of a curious, erect dick. A pussy awaiting penetration could be considered upside down. Almost everyone can admit that they can be Heavenly. magical, wet, fertile, warn (I hope), accepting, comfortable and where life itself begins developing. Pussies are the gateway to life and explosive dicks are the push behind their creative forces and inner laboratories. Mouths and anuses as well could be considered into the equation. Wherever the cum goes is where the fun flows as they say. Sex is very political. Sex can be violent, though more often than not it's just the confusion between pain and pleasure. Orgasms are chaotic, intense and caused by, again, the confusion of swollen, in the process of being stimulated glands not understanding why they are reacting the way that they are. Sometimes they can also cause amnesia. Political, sexual and violent just as Manson described this upcoming tour and album as being. This isn't me trolling or being a pervert. I just don't think that this is going to be an album with an Antichrist Superstar 2.0 agenda. I don't see it as being rebellious nor challenging anyone. I see it as finding ultimate glory, looking up towards the skies, or literally erect dicks waiting to be "rode like a wild animal astride a high powered rowing machine.". Even if you take Manson's usage of the word "Overneath", it could be referring to the intertwining rhythmic movements during many acts of congress, romping's, rollings and tumbling around in a bed over and under during a behind closed doors intercourse session if you really think of it.

http://www.gorevidalpages.com/1979/0...ore-vidal.html

^ The overthrowing of tyrants.

"In Ionia and other places, and generally in countries which are subject to the barbarians [Plato is referring to the Persians, who were the masters of the Jews at the time Leviticus was written], the custom [homosexuality] is held to be dishonorable; Loves of youths share the evil repute in which philosophy and gymnastics are held, because they are inimical to tyranny; The interests of the rulers require that their subjects should be poor in spirit and that there should be no strong bond of friendship or society among them, which love, above all other motives, it likely to inspire, as out Athenian tyrants learned by experience; For the love or Aristogeiton and the constancy of Harmodius had a strength which undid their power."

"Coming in hot"...But not too soon.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

The start of this thread just killed me. Soz lmfao
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    lol
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    I read the post title as 'hard shits that aim...from the perspective of a curious, erect dick.'

Great title for a biography.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

7. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

"From the perspective of a curious, erect dick." lmfao
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

9. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

"Here is my real head."

Hint: it's my penis.

11. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post