Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: DTF?

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Default DTF?

Hey.Girl. What's going on? I hear you like being pinned down to the ground. Would.You. like to sleep with me? I'm a freak but also shy = debauchery. I think you're super cool. I.can.be too....sometimes. When I'm not busy. When I'd rather get busy...in.other.ways. So, hey.girl.Would you like to fuck? Are you down and okay with the F.U.C.K? As in today. Right now. Don't hesitate.

Down.To.Fuck. Are you up for that? It's nice to share. This is a dare. Can.you.compete with me?. I'll put you into positions like C-3P-OH-OH-OH. It can be a game. Quick laps like a NASCAR race. Or if you'd like it can be at a medium pace. Or at a slow creepy sensual pace. Pace.Pace.Brace yourself. I'd like to make you buckle. But please don't chuckle. I'm a grower not a shower. You'll be surprised. Don't take my micro penis for it's final size. Just stimulate...and it will grow to 8. Anyway. Yeah, 'nuff said about that. Ignore.that.statement.

So, Hey.Girl.What's going on? I hear you like being pinned down to the ground. Would.You. like to sleep with me? I'm a freak but also shy = debauchery. I think you're super cool. I.can.be.that.too...sometimes. ....Sometiiiiiiiiiiiiimes. When I'm not not busy. When I'd rather get busy....in other ways. Let's talk about intensity. Would you care to have sex with me? There I said it again. Would you like to fuck. I'm a DTMotherfuckin' love machine. So, if you are the same then just follow me. You're welcome. MIC.DROP! Pants. Word up (*Echo effect- Word up, word up, word up, word up...*fade).
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Shangri-LIE Suedehead's Avatar

Bravo!

Take note fellas, this is a masterclass on the subtle and esoteric art of seduction.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
    Bravo!

Take note fellas, this is a masterclass on the subtle and esoteric art of seduction.
    60% of the time...it works every time. lol :)
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Mods, Shangs posted HUD leaks/lyrics.

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post
    Mods, Shangs posted HUD leaks/lyrics.
    Duuuuuuude. Total narc!
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post