Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: My Friend Dahmer

Default My Friend Dahmer

This actually looks pretty fucking good.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Yep, posted this in the chat. Really looking forward to this.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Hm. I don't know about this.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Yeah, I don't know about this either, it's just him as a kid. If they don't show the adult Jeffrey Dahmer, then im not into it. 'Hannibal Rising' was my least favorite movie from the Hannibal series and it had some really bad reviews, so I think this will be the same for a movie showing only the young Jeffrey Dahmer, it leaves you thinking of what he will become.

The reason I am excited for this are twofold.

1. Apparently Ross's performance was so spot on that it freaked out the director.
    2. The author of the Graphic Novel it's based on was Dahmers friend in high school. This is that story and of course it's dramatized but overall it's pretty much an account of the events that took place. Pretty sure the film will close right before Dhamerz first victim. I am excited for this.

Also I find it way more frightening seeing a man that'll become one of the most infamous serial killers operate and function within our society. We always dissociate with Serial Killers and forget that they also were and are human. It's scarier to see him in this way before he kills someone.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

7. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar

Good ol' Jeffy boy.

Weird-ass choice for a lead, but he did great in the trailer, so here's hoping he's as good throughout the movie.