Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Meet & Greet Heaven Upside Down Tour 2017

Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar

Never meet your heroes or your born villains.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoniser View Post
    I become more convinced with every post that you actively dislike Marilyn Manson.
    It's hard to take constructive criticism from a mansonite.

Quote Originally Posted by Justsomeguy View Post
    theimpaler, man, you're seriously a goddamn downer. I mean, I take the piss out of myself for being an overall cynic and a pessimist in life, and I make fun of Haz all the time. I don't like fanboys and sycophants, or those people who take 'positivity' to an obnoxious level, but you just hate bloody everything and see joy in nothing. I'm sure you're fun at parties.

I'm sure you're a swell bloke, but fuuuuuuck man. We're all here if you need a hug.
    There's a lot I enjoy. Ask me what I think of Skold's work in the band. Manson's paintings. His [singing] voice. His shweg. I can't help that I say things how I feel. He asked, I delivered. I'm just basically saying it was OK to meet him. I'd do it again if it's within my budgeting means but I will not go out of my way again because it was so par. Seriously, what's so amazing about spending $150 for a minute or less convo and two pictures? If you think it's quite the bargain for a check-to-check living person then pay me $150 and we will shoot the shit for an hour and a picture. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by ReversedHate View Post
    Thanks for the replies and theimpaler if i'm going i''ll call him brochacho just to see his reaction lol.
    Do it. He seriously loved it. And pound his fist and say boom if you want to see his pale dad bod.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Hey there's no need to go after the username I came up with when I was 14, words hurt you shit gibbon.

6. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Just Do It.

Nike endorses this message to Manson's fans.

Next M&G year will be more expensive ;) You're his fan, you admire him and his work and you obviously Want to have a convo with the man. If his time were free, he wouldn't have the time to create anything because he'd be indulging his fans 24/7... and if you want that free meeting, prepare to be a stalker and grab a seat in-line at the airport or outside his bedroom window- not really advising those actions* maybe locate the tour bus prior to end of gig? :/

& Idk whats up with TheImpalers dad-themed criticisms. You'd think his dad impaled him as a kid, who knows?
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Man Who Fell From Earth A Gruesome Discovery's Avatar

I'm of two minds about meet & greets. On one hand, it's got to be incredibly awkward for the musicians to be corralled into a petting zoo for a half-hour with people nutty enough to spend a few hundred for the privilege. On the other hand, I guess it beats getting accosted on the street or in an airport; I mean, at least they know they're about to endure something unpleasant and can adequately prepare themselves mentally. I prefer my interactions with beloved artists to occur naturally and organically, like the time David Bowie bummed a Marlboro Light off of me outside the Kit Kat Club in NYC because someone in his entourage didn't want him smoking cigarettes.

TL;DR: I am at least partially responsible for David Bowie's death.
    This space intentionally left blank.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Hey there's no need to go after the username I came up with when I was 14, words hurt you shit gibbon.
    i called you a mansonite because you look like one.

Quote Originally Posted by YoureAlreadyHere View Post
    Just Do It.

Nike endorses this message to Manson's fans.

Next M&G year will be more expensive ;) You're his fan, you admire him and his work and you obviously Want to have a convo with the man. If his time were free, he wouldn't have the time to create anything because he'd be indulging his fans 24/7... and if you want that free meeting, prepare to be a stalker and grab a seat in-line at the airport or outside his bedroom window- not really advising those actions* maybe locate the tour bus prior to end of gig? :/

& Idk whats up with TheImpalers dad-themed criticisms. You'd think his dad impaled him as a kid, who knows?
    nice play on my username, bruh. i just have a fascination with calling things a dad thing. like dave and busters is a dad bar.

Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    i called you a mansonite because you look like one.

nice play on my username, bruh. i just have a fascination with calling things a dad thing. like dave and busters is a dad bar.

...I don't get it, my makeup is nothing like Manson's, but I appreciate all the attention you're paying to my face nonetheless, baby.

...I don't get it, my makeup is nothing like Manson's, but I appreciate all the attention you're paying to my face nonetheless, baby.
    LOL ok. you're only trying to fool yourself with every word you put together here.

Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    LOL ok. you're only trying to fool yourself with every word you put together here.
    I am genuinely in love with you.

15. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Play nice kids. On topic though i'm also divided on the M&G. On one side there is the fandom of being a fan for 15 years, get some limited merch and guitar picks and last but not least maybe the opportunity to slip him my demo. On the other hand i don't want that awkward shit but i'm not an awkward person so i don't really see that happening.

When i look at Bowie it makes me kinda sad that i've never been able to meet him one way or another. If Manson dies i might regret it as well since he's been a major influence in my life for the past 15 years.