Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Meet & Greet Heaven Upside Down Tour 2017

I would give anything to just get a photo with Manson. Don't care about any items or signatures much. He isn't coming to mn and all the meet and greets sold out at any shows within driving distance. :/

I'm sure I've seen some signed polaroids going around on Twitter! :)

Ok, so all meet and greet passes are sold out for London. Anyone knows how to get one?

Follow satanspropaganda On Twitter Add satanspropaganda on Facebook Visit satanspropaganda's Instagram Channel

Unfortunately I think you're completely out of luck! There's no refunds or anything and they sold out within an hour of going on sale a few months back!
    "I'm the devil, and I'm here to do the devil's work"

I've seen them on E-Bay (rarely) but that could be a shaky turn out.
    However, I will vouch for a stand in at the 2016 Milwaukee M&G. The buyer gave the stand in a signed and dated letter explaining that the intended recipient was ill and could not attend. They let the stand in use the M&G ticket.
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

Follow satanspropaganda On Twitter Add satanspropaganda on Facebook Visit satanspropaganda's Instagram Channel

So, info I have off 3 people I know who have done this so far:

It's in a room in the venue, darkened and just one member of staff in there with Manson
    You go in one by one, however some couples choose to go in as a pair
    40-50 people per date for VIP on EU leg
    Between 30sec - 2mins with Manson each
    No items allowed in, however if it's in your pocket, Manson will gladly sign anything :)
    One photo on a polaroid, signed by Manson to you
    Exclusive merch item is a small bag with new Manson branding on it
    He's being amazing apparently, hugging everyone and really friendly all tour

It seems like an awesome package, I am very excited for mine! Either hoping I can get a setlist in Manchester/Glasgow to get him to sign, or will take my ticket from the first time I saw him!

The photos look lovely too, he doesn't seem to mind getting super close with everyone :D

this makes me very depressed

I will never get all my lps signed

I know the feeling! I did get HUD on vinyl signed by Tyler, but I think that's the best I'll do

Mansons crew said they were upset with how this was being handled for the fans, it was management deciding this apparently. Manson was happy to sign anything, even finding it funny. But by the time of our Meet and Greet, someone the day before had snuck in 10 CDs, so management were not happy. We had our pockets actually searched inside, patted down, frisked and the full works before meeting Manson (well guys did, women were free to sneak anything in). Kind of soured the experience having every bit of you searched before you go in to meet him, to then leave and be stood among women with Signed CDs, setlists and stuff :/

The meet and greet is great! But I really hope they change the rules for next year, or at least make it fairer

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

been to what used to be post show afterparty, which was more casual hanging with band members. then adventures in wonderland meet and greets, which of course the band would sign anything, spend up to a few minutes chatting. this latest m&g seems very streamlined and obviously over the years the cost of these has gone up. still if you want a decent picture with the band its worth the organized lines and so forth