Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet & Greet Heaven Upside Down Tour 2017

Default Meet & Greet Heaven Upside Down Tour 2017

I've never bought a Meet & Greet ticket before but i'm considering it and i was wondering how others have experienced the previous meet & greets. Does anyone know the process after buying the ticket? Will it be sent to you through e-mail or something? How does it all work and what can i expect?

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by ReversedHate View Post
    I've never bought a Meet & Greet ticket before but i'm considering it and i was wondering how others have experienced the previous meet & greets. Does anyone know the process after buying the ticket? Will it be sent to you through e-mail or something? How does it all work and what can i expect?
    We got into a fight at first over something and then I told him I paid for my pictures. "Deal with it". He protested. I was held aside briefly. He came back out after a drink. We talked about life in general for a few minutes. Real nice guy. Then was gave each other a handshake, a quick hug then I gave him lyrics I had written in hopes of some of them making it onto a record someday. I can't wait to hear this album. The beautiful people. The beautiful people aaaHHHH You know? da da da da da
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Don't spend money on it is my recommendation. Ain't it like a couple hundred? It's just a photo and quick conversation at most and then he'll forget you ever existed. I mean, if you really want to support him go for it, but I think it's all a sham.

Add gunz on Facebook Follow gunz on Tumblr

They email you an update with details pertaining to your day of the show. Sometimes they do the meet and greet before the show and sometimes after. It will tell you to be at the venue at a certain time for the check in process. The past few times I had an awesome lady who did check-in and made sure everything went smoothly. You will have an amazing time. If you have any other questions, hit up my inbox.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post
    Don't spend money on it is my recommendation. Ain't it like a couple hundred? It's just a photo and quick conversation at most and then he'll forget you ever existed. I mean, if you really want to support him go for it, but I think it's all a sham.
    That few minutes with someone's idol could mean the world to a fan. A few hundred dollars seems worth It, considering you're getting a autographed Lithograph of his painting, a photo with him, seeing his tour bus, and meeting him, along with a conversation maybe. Plus you get everything the HUD Package gets, so the gifts alone are great. And it comes with a ticket to the show lol. Maybe if you met him (Or want to), you'd understand.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

It's worth it if you've never done it before - 100%. After that, it depends.

If you don't have money in the savings and you're living check to check, don't do it. ain't THAT worth it. I actually think it's fairly lame, I expected more but oh well.

When I met him, he didn't know wtf a selfie was and looked at me like I was a shit for brains person. I pounded his fist and said boom and he got confused then lifted his shirt so I could see his dad bod and saw he had boom tatted on his left side going down his body and I was just like "well great, now I know what his dad bod looks like upclose in person...not awkward". he kept laughing at me calling him brochacho. got mad i told him wearing a leather jacket in the southwest is the stupidest thing you could ever do and his only rebuttle was "i'm from hell". gtfo manson.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    If you don't have money in the savings and you're living check to check, don't do it. ain't THAT worth it. I actually think it's fairly lame, I expected more but oh well.

When I met him, he didn't know wtf a selfie was and looked at me like I was a shit for brains person. I pounded his fist and said boom and he got confused then lifted his shirt so I could see his dad bod and saw he had boom tatted on his left side going down his body and I was just like "well great, now I know what his dad bod looks like upclose in person...not awkward". he kept laughing at me calling him brochacho. got mad i told him wearing a leather jacket in the southwest is the stupidest thing you could ever do and his only rebuttle was "i'm from hell". gtfo manson.
    I become more convinced with every post that you actively dislike Marilyn Manson.

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

theimpaler, man, you're seriously a goddamn downer. I mean, I take the piss out of myself for being an overall cynic and a pessimist in life, and I make fun of Haz all the time. I don't like fanboys and sycophants, or those people who take 'positivity' to an obnoxious level, but you just hate bloody everything and see joy in nothing. I'm sure you're fun at parties.

I'm sure you're a swell bloke, but fuuuuuuck man. We're all here if you need a hug.

14. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post

Thanks for the replies and theimpaler if i'm going i''ll call him brochacho just to see his reaction lol.

16. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post