Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Meet & Greet Heaven Upside Down Tour 2017

Quote Originally Posted by ReversedHate View Post
    Play nice kids. On topic though i'm also divided on the M&G. On one side there is the fandom of being a fan for 15 years, get some limited merch and guitar picks and last but not least maybe the opportunity to slip him my demo. On the other hand i don't want that awkward shit but i'm not an awkward person so i don't really see that happening.

When i look at Bowie it makes me kinda sad that i've never been able to meet him one way or another. If Manson dies i might regret it as well since he's been a major influence in my life for the past 15 years.
    There's something about the current market around meet and greets I desperately dislike, obviously as a fan of Manson I'd like to meet him, but paying to seem them perform and paying to stand there for a minute feel very different to me. That being said I'm a massive hypocrite because I would have sold a kidney to be in the same room as Bowie.

Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

What is it now? $150? I can't remember how much it was when I did the meet and greet back in 2013, it might have been the same, maybe $50 cheaper. I feel like $150 isn't bad, considering all the stuff you get with it. I just find the whole thing exciting. Waiting in line and all to catch a glimpse of him and then walk up to the table and shake his hand. Sounds so ridiculous, but I'd do it again.

Something that no one ever seems to mention when weighing the value of the M&G pricing is all the time it saves.

Sure, the free swag included is great too and of course you could just hang out by the busses and cross your fingers hoping to meet him for free...but you have to consider how extremely unlikely that is, too.

Out of the 179 times I've seen Manson live I think I've seen him come out and chat with fans by the busses maybe something like seven times.

If you have a special gift you want to give him or something to say to him or even just want an autograph or a handshake and consider how many days, weeks, months, years, and even DECADES you might have to wait by the busses otherwise then I think you'd agree it's really a hell of a deal at almost any price.

4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    It's worth it if you've never done it before - 100%. After that, it depends.
    And if you get the Litho it's only available on the Europe solo dates. It's something that will go up in value. I wish there were a way for me to buy it in the US. I've done it 6 times. Worth it every time. If this helps Manson keep doing what he does then so be it. People love it. Why not?
    Last edited by Marsmind; 07-30-2017 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    What is it now? $150? I can't remember how much it was when I did the meet and greet back in 2013, it might have been the same, maybe $50 cheaper. I feel like $150 isn't bad, considering all the stuff you get with it. I just find the whole thing exciting. Waiting in line and all to catch a glimpse of him and then walk up to the table and shake his hand. Sounds so ridiculous, but I'd do it again.

It's $395.00 this time in The US. Some states charge tax and ticket master gets their fee. It's actually less than Zombie or Cooper at $500.00 The ones for Cincinnati and Pittsburgh sold out within 24 hours. Either it's less people or people really dig meeting Manson that much.

It's both.

Manson doesn't have all day, especially when he's getting ready for a show, to just hang around with every fan with some spare cash to blow. Capping the number of M&G tickets sold allows him to not rush through the process and cheat anyone and likewise explains the increased price due to the increased exclusivity and indulgence of the experience.

Personally, I liked the earlier version through the previous M&G handlers better, which got everyone 2 or 3 HQ pix AFTER the show and frequently ran well past midnight and cost less, but the Polaroid pic and better/more swag is pretty cool too so it's a WIN/WIN either way.

:)

Each to their own.

I wouldn't do it, because when I go to concerts then I'm there listening to the music, and to have fun with my close friends.

I respect MM because I like some of his music, but he is just another man to me just like the man I buy my groceries from.

9. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    Personally, I liked the earlier version through the previous M&G handlers better, which got everyone 2 or 3 HQ pix AFTER the show and frequently ran well past midnight and cost less, but the Polaroid pic and better/more swag is pretty cool too so it's a WIN/WIN either way.
    Agreed, and lest we forget that a certain twiggy ramirez was also present for those earlier/better meet & greets.

11. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Marsmind View Post
    It's $395.00 this time in The US. Some states charge tax and ticket master gets their fee. It's actually less than Zombie or Cooper at $500.00 The ones for Cincinnati and Pittsburgh sold out within 24 hours. Either it's less people or people really dig meeting Manson that much.
    Well then $350 is ridiculous. I'm glad I met him when it was $150.

13. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Marsmind View Post
    oh, good grief. i thought $150 was ridiculous. better things to spend $395 on. $150 was SORT of reasonable but this? lol, see ya.