Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Meet & Greet Heaven Upside Down Tour 2017

Follow satanspropaganda On Twitter Add satanspropaganda on Facebook Visit satanspropaganda's Instagram Channel

No signatures?

Fucks sakes :( Paid £240 for it and no signatures and Europe don't even get a signed poster or anything, just the photo and the pin badges + secret merch item. This sounds like it's gonna be a bit of a letdown, which sucks massively :(

I really wanted to get the ticket from my first Manson show signed (first ever rock show and got me into rock) and a vinyl signed. I thought they were selling less so they were more intimate and lasted longer, yet there's no time for signatures?
    "I'm the devil, and I'm here to do the devil's work"

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

@satanspropaganda Not uncommon, and not uncommon for people to still get their shit signed.
    I ended up not bringing my MA vinyls because I didn't wanna worry about them during the show- good thing, too, because I probably wouldn't have got them on the bus because of their bulky size. I'd say it will be easy to get that original ticket in and signed. "Instead of signing our picture, can you sign this ticket...?" And fuck signatures, you're gonna Meet Marilyn Manson.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

Follow satanspropaganda On Twitter Add satanspropaganda on Facebook Visit satanspropaganda's Instagram Channel

There's emails from future beat to some friends saying you don't get any signature on your polaroid either this time :( Nor is it on the bus apparently. I'm a little upset by this haha, I saw your posts about it from last year and thought we were gonna be getting the same package!

It'll be amazing to meet him I know :D I might take the ticket and a sharpie anyway :) But looks like vinyl is out the question!

I guess my annoyance is at the fact the US is getting a better deal with a pro photo and a signed poster, we get an unsigned polaroid and no poster for the same price :')

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I still don't see a problem, you're meeting the man himself. I think that is worth more than a signature or even a photo. Just me though.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by FuckmanQ View Post
    I still don't see a problem, you're meeting the man himself. I think that is worth more than a signature or even a photo. Just me though.
    Oh I know :) I collect signed vinyl though and he's my favourite artist, so he'd basically complete my collection!

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Muddy Knees

Considering I wouldn't have even paid the $75 a few years back to (fake) meet both Manson and Twiggy and get autographs and photos and other exclusive stuff... I can see why people would be upset at this price to not even be able to get something signed. That really sucks. I understand time constraints, but god damn it's really gotten expensive these days.

10. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Considering I wouldn't have even paid the $75 a few years back to (fake) meet both Manson and Twiggy and get autographs and photos and other exclusive stuff... I can see why people would be upset at this price to not even be able to get something signed. That really sucks. I understand time constraints, but god damn it's really gotten expensive these days.
    I even emailed future beat to clarify about this all and I've been told that if I want any signatures, I can buy the lithograph for another £200 and he will sign it for me. That's really quite shitty of them to be like that :/

I'm super excited to meet him, but no signed souvenirs of any sort for $300 is a bit shitty! They don't mention it anywhere on the website so noone knew this before buying

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by satanspropaganda View Post
    I'm super excited to meet him, but no signed souvenirs of any sort for $300 is a bit shitty! They don't mention it anywhere on the website so noone knew this before buying
    Yeah that is really shitty. Especially with the amount of money you’re paying. Glad I met him when I did. I was able to get a signature.

To be honest, if you really want something signed - especially like a ticket. Bring a sharpie with you and ask Manson personally. Pre-show M&G are always restricted by time which is why I always prefer the after show ones. In 2012, you lined up to get your stuff signed and then you lined up to get pictures with Manson and Twiggy.

While the people were saying they wouldn’t sign more than 2 items, they were signing way more.

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mexxecutioner View Post
    Could people going to the M&G please ask:

- What happened to the ACSS box set
    - Where is "God's Gonna Cut You Down"
    - Why did the Triptych tour never come to fruition
    - etc.

I will attend the M&G in Munich and plan to try asking several questions regarding releases and setlists, let's see what happens. :)
    Ask about the contact.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post