Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Miscellaneous Facts About Yourself II

  1. #1
    Spirit Animal Procrastinator's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Location: Bracksmell
    Posts: 648
    Rank: Crimson Soil
    Add Procrastinator on Facebook Visit Procrastinator's Instagram Channel

    Default Miscellaneous Facts About Yourself II

    The original thread can be found here. It's been nearly 5 years since the last post so thought I'd make a new one.

    I'll start to get the ball rolling:

    I have misophonia.
    I am absolutely terrified of sleeping in and having to leave the house without doing my morning rituals.
    I am a no bullshit sort of person and also a bad liar.
    In the tradition of the old thread, I have met Joker, Ludwig, adamchabbi6, thedarkhorse, timoldbean, S.D., Rxcore and The Hand from this forum. I even managed to dig up a group shot.



    I'm the one with the weirdly orangey-blonde hair. I had a perm done back then, very bad hair days. And The Hand, if you are reading this, thank you once again for your hospitality and providing shelter and entertainment for the drunken! :)


  2. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
  3. #2
    Enname's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.04.16
    Location: Dis.
    Posts: 558
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
    The original thread can be found here. It's been nearly 5 years since the last post so thought I'd make a new one.

    I'll start to get the ball rolling:

    I have misophonia.
    I am absolutely terrified of sleeping in and having to leave the house without doing my morning rituals.
    I am a no bullshit sort of person and also a bad liar.
    In the tradition of the old thread, I have met Joker, Ludwig, adamchabbi6, thedarkhorse, timoldbean, S.D., Rxcore and The Hand from this forum. I even managed to dig up a group shot.

    [snip]

    I'm the one with the weirdly orangey-blonde hair. I had a perm done back then, very bad hair days. And The Hand, if you are reading this, thank you once again for your hospitality and providing shelter and entertainment for the drunken! :)
    I rather like the orange-y-ness of the colour, way better than the dried out straw blonde I see so often running around at the moment.

    What sort of sounds trigger you with the misophonia? I hope it is not terribly debilitating for you on a day to day basis.


    And I suppose I should do me:

    • I managed to get half of my solo flight rating, before I ran out of money to pay for the rest of the training and equipment and stayed run out.
    • I loathe amusement park rides like rollercoasters, but adore being thrown around in a plane doing stunts. Go figure.
    • I am in a cold war with bees. If they break the detente and sting me, then we both go out together in one firey, itchy, breath-taking inferno.
    • I really, really, really, really like tea. One part human, nine parts tea.


    Alas, I have met no one from the board, but hey if I am around, do feel free to say hi.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

  4. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
  5. #3

    Join Date: 08.14.16
    Posts: 21
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    I'm considered by my peers and colleagues and family members to be very good looking.
    I'm a satanist.
    I love pizza. Chicken/Spinach is my fav topping.
    I love it in the ass.
    I'm more attracted to older woman than ones my age(25).
    My fav movie is Fantasia(1940) especially the dinosaur scene. So fucking epic.
    My fav book series is probably A Song of Ice and Fire and The Lord of the Rings. Don't hate because I know none of your fucking cocksuckers in here have ever even read either of those series so don't bitch to me about them being my favorite. They're both groundbreaking masterpieces.
    I don't own a tv. Intentionally.
    I have no body hair save for my pubes . No leg hair or arm hair. No chest hair. Barely even eyebrows. I have to dye them in order for them to be visible.
    Sometimes I go to work with an active vibrator in my ass.
    I like chess but can't really find anyone to play with IRL.
    My favorite show is Cowboy Bebop. Though I vehemently dislike most other anime.
    My favorite video game is Team Fortress 2. And Tetris sphere 64
    If I had the chance to date a shemale I totally would.
    When I was a kid I made modification to my underclothes to make them fit more like a thong. \m/
    I'm a guitar player.
    I've never broken a bone.
    My favorite song is Lady of the Flowers by Placebo. The great below by NIN. Spade by Manson. Burn by The Cure.
    Last edited by Gingerjam; 08-04-2017 at 11:38 PM.

  6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
  7. #4
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Join Date: 08.05.09
    Location: Subject
    Posts: 7,451
    Rank: Stigmartyr
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

    Default

    I'm more of a listener and blithesome during private or social gathering conversations. Far from contumelious towards others I happen think are delusional (as it's their mindsets and actions, not mine, where they undermine themselves more than they do me). I was raised under very strict, if not military training style parenting, but fortunately I didn't become an officious asshole. I also am afflicted by a mild form of anomic aphasia. I've been dealing with it for quite some time. I communicate more fluently/effectively given time to compose something through writing than in real time verbal discussions with people. I use exhaustive amounts of time reading both from books that I own as well as content online. I also mimic other peoples communicative acuity and/or lack thereof to relate to them as well as to deal with it.

    I can be totally asexual for long periods of time until I find myself in a relationship with someone, even if it's simply an unexpected, ephemeral, sordid liaison. Then I become hypersexual.

    I love sports and enjoyed playing them whenever I was younger. I appreciate physical prowess and legal violence. I don't give a fuck whether my Manson fan friends approve of it and/or find it stupid or not. lol

    I loath social media platforms and forums yet use them way too frequently as both a form of self sabotage as well as what I'd mentioned above. I'm not an internet "troll". Well, not intentionally. Recently I was in a non direct way instructed to "Stop the trolling and remember who you used to be, somebody who could fucking impress me.".

    I've met up with a good deal of members from the online Manson community over the years, yet I've only posted/been tagged in pictures with 2 - 3 of them. I have others but after unfortunate bad first impressions and them coming to the conclusion that I'm either an asshole or a creep somehow due to nothing more than just having a fucked up sense of humor and/or being overly attracted out of just wanting to get and know them (though I fail to come across that way properly) don't want those photo's known of. lol *sigh

    I've rarely used a condom yet somehow don't have an STD or a kid.

    I don't care if it is beyond logic, but I do believe that I can communicate with animals telepathically.

    I was once considered a threat to international relations. No, I'm not kidding.

    I may within the next year become a cyborg with a brain pacemaker. Then I'll have to taper off of medications that can kill you if you stop taking them. Talk about running a gauntlet. I'm tired of running through them, So after all of this is settled, I'll probably disappear from said social media self sabotage and communications. Nature is my one true love.

    That's all for now.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM


  8. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
  9. #5
    Spirit Animal Procrastinator's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Location: Bracksmell
    Posts: 648
    Rank: Crimson Soil
    Add Procrastinator on Facebook Visit Procrastinator's Instagram Channel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enname View Post
    I rather like the orange-y-ness of the colour, way better than the dried out straw blonde I see so often running around at the moment.
    If I'd known any better I wouldn't have gotten the perm done becasue it's what caused my usual copper-red shade to fade into what you see in the above picture. Thank you though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enname
    What sort of sounds trigger you with the misophonia? I hope it is not terribly debilitating for you on a day to day basis.
    It's mostly chewing, especially gum and crunchy foods- apples are the worst! Other than that, sniffling or sudden loud snorts where both the nose and throat produce the sound. I've learned to cope for the most part but there are times when I feel like I'll lose my shit and do something I will later regret. I feel threre is a fine line between this condition and general annoyance and think I might be developing a hypersensitivity to sound also. Do you have misophonia too?

    Quote Originally Posted by Enname
    I really, really, really, really like tea. One part human, nine parts tea.
    I am more of a coffee lover but I do enjoy a good English cuppa in the cold months. What kind of tea do you like?


    Quote Originally Posted by Gingerjam View Post
    I'm more attracted to older woman than ones my age(25).
    I always have been attracted to older people too, yet somehow I've been dating someone the same age as me for the past 3 years.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gingerjam
    I have no body hair save for my pubes . No leg hair or arm hair. No chest hair. Barely even eyebrows. I have to dye them in order for them to be visible.
    Why not try microblading?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gingerjam
    My favorite song is Lady of the Flowers by Placebo.
    I looove this song! So much that it inspired my to draw a crying woman with flowers instead of tears. My favourite Placebo album is Meds though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    I communicate more fluently/effectively given time to compose something through writing than in real time verbal discussions with people.
    Me too, though I have taught myself the opposite due to the nature of my job.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE
    I've rarely used a condom yet somehow don't have an STD or a kid.
    Same here, apart from the STD part. :/

    A bit more from me:

    • I support a cat charity because I think cats are very misundertood creatures and it saddens me when this causes them to suffer.
    • I love popping all sorts of pimples and blackheads. I had acne as a teenager and had popping sessions in front of the mirror on a daily basis. I learned to resist the popping urge as I grew older and watching cyst extractions on YouTube is extremely satisfying to me. Big fan of Dr John Gilmore and Dr Sandra Lee.


  10. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
  11. #6
    Enname's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.04.16
    Location: Dis.
    Posts: 558
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
    If I'd known any better I wouldn't have gotten the perm done becasue it's what caused my usual copper-red shade to fade into what you see in the above picture. Thank you though.

    It's mostly chewing, especially gum and crunchy foods- apples are the worst! Other than that, sniffling or sudden loud snorts where both the nose and throat produce the sound. I've learned to cope for the most part but there are times when I feel like I'll lose my shit and do something I will later regret. I feel threre is a fine line between this condition and general annoyance and think I might be developing a hypersensitivity to sound also. Do you have misophonia too?

    I am more of a coffee lover but I do enjoy a good English cuppa in the cold months. What kind of tea do you like?
    Not me, but I have a good friend who suffers from quite severe misophonia when it comes to music - she doesn't hear the music, only the sounds. Given the tendency for music to be everywhere she struggles quite badly. So you have my sympathy because sound is just so hard to keep under control.

    Anything that involves actual tea. Black, green, depends on mood. Mostly black. Not really all that picky. I'll drink coffee when out (because I am a tea snob dammit) and about, but the general default is tea.

    [*]I love popping all sorts of pimples and blackheads. I had acne as a teenager and had popping sessions in front of the mirror on a daily basis. I learned to resist the popping urge as I grew older and watching cyst extractions on YouTube is extremely satisfying to me. Big fan of Dr John Gilmore and Dr Sandra Lee. [/LIST]

    I can skip doing it myself because it is not all that interesting (unless there is a scalpel involved), but Dr Lee is amazing. Love the lipoma extractions most of all, or well, the less obvious white head extractions where she needs to open the pores more.

    Oh, and I should possibly add for myself that quite clearly I adore all sorts of surgical and anatomical things, because bodies are utterly fascinating at all points in time. I used to sneak into the human anatomy classes of my medical housemates when an undergraduate. No one ever noticed, so I got a rather solid grounding in dissection. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Gingerjam View Post

    My fav book series is probably A Song of Ice and Fire and The Lord of the Rings. Don't hate because I know none of your fucking cocksuckers in here have ever even read either of those series so don't bitch to me about them being my favorite. They're both groundbreaking masterpieces.
    I don't own a tv. Intentionally.
    What, no one has read those two series???? I know, maybe we should make some really popular film and tv adapations of them or something. o_O

    The Lord of the Rings is always quality, but I cannot get behind Game of Thrones no matter how hard I try. This is not for lack of effort on my behalf though. Ah well, can't win them all.


    Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post

    Recently I was in a non direct way instructed to "Stop the trolling and remember who you used to be, somebody who could fucking impress me.".
    Goodluck :)
    Last edited by Enname; 08-05-2017 at 06:36 AM.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

  12. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post
  13. #7
    Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.24.14
    Location: Overneath
    Posts: 429
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gingerjam View Post
    Don't hate because I know none of your fucking cocksuckers in here have ever even read either of those series so don't bitch to me about them being my favorite. They're both groundbreaking masterpieces.
    You're a satanist, yet one of your favorite book series has massive Christian undertones? That's interesting. Either you have a ton of negative capability, or a metric ton of cognitive dissonance.

    It's cool that you play TF2. I've played it on and off since 2007. How about I use you to farm my Strange Direct Hit? :)

    Cowboy Bebop is awesome. So is chess. So are older women. So are your song choices.

    9/10, would fuck up the ass.

  14. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
  15. #8
    Vertigo's Avatar
    Join Date: 09.26.14
    Posts: 698
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
    • I love popping all sorts of pimples and blackheads. I had acne as a teenager and had popping sessions in front of the mirror on a daily basis. I learned to resist the popping urge as I grew older and watching cyst extractions on YouTube is extremely satisfying to me. Big fan of Dr John Gilmore and Dr Sandra Lee.
    Urrghh, that's really disgusting!!! lol

  16. #9
    Spirit Animal Procrastinator's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Location: Bracksmell
    Posts: 648
    Rank: Crimson Soil
    Add Procrastinator on Facebook Visit Procrastinator's Instagram Channel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enname View Post
    Not me, but I have a good friend who suffers from quite severe misophonia when it comes to music - she doesn't hear the music, only the sounds.
    This sounds terrible, I can't even imagine what she must be going through. Come to think of it, the song WOW sort of triggers me- the bit at 01:58 in particular.


    Quote Originally Posted by Enname View Post
    Oh, and I should possibly add for myself that quite clearly I adore all sorts of surgical and anatomical things, because bodies are utterly fascinating at all points in time. I used to sneak into the human anatomy classes of my medical housemates when an undergraduate. No one ever noticed, so I got a rather solid grounding in dissection.
    Have you ever been to a plastination exhibition? I recently went to Body Worlds in Amsterdam and loved it! Well, apart from the penis that they had sliced like a carrot *cringe* and the digestive system was a bit too much for me. Would post pics from my visit in here but I don't know if that would be against the forum rules or something.


  17. #10

    Join Date: 08.14.16
    Posts: 21
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakingYourMomsOldMound View Post
    You're a satanist, yet one of your favorite book series has massive Christian undertones? That's interesting. Either you have a ton of negative capability, or a metric ton of cognitive dissonance.

    It's cool that you play TF2. I've played it on and off since 2007. How about I use you to farm my Strange Direct Hit? :)

    Cowboy Bebop is awesome. So is chess. So are older women. So are your song choices.

    9/10, would fuck up the ass.
    If you've ever read the series.. Which you OBVIOUSLY haven't. You'd know that there is ZERO religious or political allegory in the entire fictional war. Any similarities that can be found are either very shady or entirely coincidental.
    Even if there were. The reason I love the series so much is very far removed from any religious or political motivation.

    Yeah I've got an embarrassing amount of hours in that game.

    PS.
    If you want blatant religious and political allegory see CS. Lewis' The Chronicles of Narnia.
    Last edited by Gingerjam; 08-05-2017 at 06:01 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS