Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Idiot Trinity Professor Says That White People Can Die; Costs School a Fortune

Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    People don't take Communist supporters very seriously. Seek yourself to the ball pin play room. Let the adults discuss real matters. See ya.
    Sorry, bud. I won't expropriate your JNco Jeanz. =[

To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Overman View Post
    ^ Literally got his feelz hurt by something some liberal college professor said. Declares country on verse of race war.
    If getting pissed is getting "feelz" hurt than yeah, sure. All that stupidity pisses me off. Isn't that a healthy reaction?

Didn't say that we were on the VERGE of a race war. (Not VERSE, btw.) However, race relations are the worst they've been in many years and they seem to be getting worse all the time. I even said in my post that I DIDN'T think a race war would happen. Try again.

Also, don't use the word "literally" when it adds nothing to the following statement. It's LITERALLY pointless.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by BreakingYourMomsOldMound View Post
    If getting pissed is getting "feelz" hurt than yeah, sure. All that stupidity pisses me off. Isn't that a healthy reaction?
    Oh, I agree. I find myself facepalming at the idiocy of white males one rung up the socioeconomic ladder from myself all the time.

Didn't say that we were on the VERGE of a race war. (Not VERSE, btw.) However, race relations are the worst they've been in many years and they seem to be getting worse all the time.
    Class relations, bud. The people around me are all white and are getting pretty tired of the suburban middle-class, too, liberal and conservative alike. That's a category broad enough to include both this professor and, say, your average Aex Jonesite retiree.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar

And I find myself facepalming at the idiocy of radical leftists at the bottom of the social ladder all the time. They'd rather blame the system than make something of their lives.

And race relations ARE the worst they've been in a long time. Your posts indicate that you think negative race relations and negative class relations are somehow mutually exclusive. Also, your understand of social classes is comically simplistic.

You know the guys who draw the shitty political cartoons who get 2 square inches of space in every newspaper? That's about how nuanced your understand of class seems to be. RICH PEOPLE BAD. MINORITIES AND POOR PEOPLE GOOD.

And I find myself facepalming at the idiocy of radical leftists at the bottom of the social ladder all the time. They'd rather blame the system than make something of their lives.
    Yes indeed! The real world is an overripe apple just waiting to fall into your hand if you stretch your arm out. I seem to recall being told that's how it worked, at least.

And race relations ARE the worst they've been in a long time. Your posts indicate that you think negative race relations and negative class relations are somehow mutually exclusive. Also, your understand of social classes is comically simplistic.
    Au contraire. You're the one reducing everything to FUCKING MINORITIES ARE SCREWING ME! Which suggests you aren't accustomed to being screwed before.

The middle-class, always, everywhere, regardless of skin color or religion, is given to utopian identity politics, because it doesn't have a real social function (which is why, for instance, most militant Islamists come out of stolid educated middle-class families). And, in the last thirty years or so, a small but growing minority middle-class has grown up, and is given to the same fucknut identity-based utopianism as their white counterparts - except, in their case, the utopia is LA RAZA instead of the 50s Americana of sock hops and malted milshakes.

I have no more sympathy for that middle-class than I do for yours. I do have sympathy, for instance, for my illegal immigrant co-workers, who are middle-class and too busy to give a fucking shit about LA RAZA. While the middle-classes fight their identitarian wars, my class will keep things running.

You know the guys who draw the shitty political cartoons who get 2 square inches of space in every newspaper? That's about how nuanced your understand of class seems to be. RICH PEOPLE BAD. MINORITIES AND POOR PEOPLE GOOD.
    Yes, yes, I know. You've gotten assfucked without lube these last thirty years or so, with the emergence of a black and Hispanic middle-class filling the traditionally technocratic positions that were created for white suburbanites after the Second World War.

I gives no fuck, lawl. I'm in the same factory my father worked in. Time for you guys to get actual jobs.

Didn't say that we were on the VERGE of a race war. (Not VERSE, btw.) However, race relations are the worst they've been in many years and they seem to be getting worse all the time. I even said in my post that I DIDN'T think a race war would happen. Try again.

Also, don't use the word "literally" when it adds nothing to the following statement. It's LITERALLY pointless.
    Stop giving the dullest tool in the rusted ole tool shed attention. This 'person' supports communism. That's enough to just ignore them.

Stop giving the dullest tool in the rusted ole tool shed attention. This 'person' supports communism. That's enough to just ignore them.

Also, lul, you put 'apostrophes' around 'person'. It's like I'm literally your inferior! Do you wanna drop me out of a helicopter or something?

Say, I have an idea. Why don't you find General Shangs? I bet he'd lead you lot into combat in Watts from his steed (a wheelchair). Nothing could be more entertaining than watching a bunch of fatty middle-class Mansonites try to go to war in a minority-majority area.

cold blows the wind

lol are we really bringing back McCarthyism on Provider Module

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Eel View Post
    No, the dull tool actually is a communist or a supporter of communism.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Eel View Post
    Are you actually surprised that a huge percentage - possibly a majority - of (predominantly white American, predominantly middle-class, entirely angst-ridden) Marilyn Manson fans are politically reactionary?

These are the idiots who, ten years ago in middle-school, read Ayn Rand in the corner because they're Radical Individualists, and today bash "special snowflakes" for being... individualistic.