Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Idiot Trinity Professor Says That White People Can Die; Costs School a Fortune

@The Overman
    I applaud you for your unintentional comedy. Please write a book and call it What Happened. There you can obfuscate empirical facts as much as you like and split hairs as thinly and as irrelevantly as you desire. Oh won't you concede, Hillary? You communists already lost on the battleground, time and time again, and your revolutionary 19th century ideal lost the debate long ago. It's intellectually dishonest to pretend otherwise. But deny all you want, isn't that the cliché of a communist? I mean, you aren't beating anyone except for that proverbial dead horse; neither are you fooling anyone with your rhetoric when 'actions speak louder than words' never wrung so true than with historical communist application. But sure, you can continue to preach and proselytize your utopian dogma all you want but, objectively, facts, reason, and evidence aren't on your side. Syphilitic persistence won't make communism popular either when you don't even understand why it isn't in the first place.

I'm really surprised you haven't moved to Cuba. A communist mechanic like yourself would be in paradise, no? Just think about all of the old, broken down cars you could be fixing right now. I'm sure you would be so enthusiastic that you would gladly work for a tiny fraction of the western wage, even if only to glimpse those classic cars!

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

In other words, you're not capable of acknowledging that you were refuted. That's alright; I understand. I accept your concession anyway. =]

I should add how amusing it is for a radically individualist individual to argue ad populum. "Your view of things isn't popular! My individualism is! Be an individualist like all the rest of us!"
    Last edited by The Overman; 10-14-2017 at 02:23 PM.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

Quote Originally Posted by The Overman View Post
    In other words, you're not capable of acknowledging that you were refuted. That's alright; I understand. I accept your concession anyway. =]

I should add how amusing it is for a radically individualist individual to argue ad populum. "Your view of things isn't popular! My individualism is! Be an individualist like all the rest of us!"
    Have you no ability to understand context? You're evidently so blind as to not see the obvious elephant in the room. How many more centuries of empirical evidence do you require before you accept reality? Has the world not even changed since the days of Herr Marx? You're an armchair philosopher incapable of comprehending anything more than words on paper and youtube propaganda. Keep on complaining and dreaming those utopian fantasies whilst I happily climb that ladder!

Good day sir!

5. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post