Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Idiot Trinity Professor Says That White People Can Die; Costs School a Fortune

Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar

Default Idiot Trinity Professor Says That White People Can Die; Costs School a Fortune

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...anti-white-f-/

The TL;DR of this is that a dipshit professor at a shitty college said that white people are inhuman assholes and can die. Now he's getting backlash. Good. Fuck that useless douchenozzle with a dildo dipped in AIDS.

I abso-fucking-lutely don't want a race war. It would be horrible. I don't think one will happen, but whites will not be exterminated if it does happen, I promise you that. Look at history. You don't wanna play the genocide game with honkies. We're better at it.

Anyway, It's WAY better to get along, for sure, but it can be hard to hold hands when the left's hands are fists.

Not the whole left, really. Mostly the SWJ/Antifa/BLM squad. The racebaiting we see from them is going to backfire like a goddamn cannon. Oh wait. It already did. Cheeto Jesus is president.

SJW's and BLM's perpetuate this myth that white people actively hate and want to exterminate other races. It's aggressively and violently stupid. And easily refuted: https://www.usnews.com/news/articles...by-the-numbers

We could power the nation on 100% sustainable energy if there were a way to generate power from atonal screeching and SJW tears.

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Omniscient Iniquitous Dirge Inferno's Avatar
    Follow Dirge Inferno On Twitter Add Dirge Inferno on Facebook Follow Dirge Inferno on Tumblr Visit Dirge Inferno's Youtube Channel Visit Dirge Inferno's Instagram Channel

I have white guilt.

4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

People brain washed by george soros*

6. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

I'm shocked - shocked, I tell you - that alt-right attitudes are common on a (100% white?) middle-class Manson forum.

Yes, I'm a working-class white male. Yes, you're being manipulated by the capitalist class. No, I don't give a fuck about your racial resentment. No, your identity doesn't make you superior. Yes, Trump is the white equivalent of Al Sharpton.

Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    People brain washed by george soros*
    Still waiting for my SorosBux™, given that I protested (and organized a protest against) the Trump inaugural.

Damn.

I must just be a hack Democratic partis--

oh wait lol no I'm not

(It is, of course, entirely possible that Soros has organized anti-Trump, pro-Democratic protests. Fortunately for myself, then, that I'd prefer to put both Donald Trump and George Soros against the nearest wall, and expropriate their property altogether.)
    Last edited by The Overman; 08-07-2017 at 05:19 AM.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

I'm suprised that shit like this still exists. This fucking hate towards other races and closed minded behaviour pisses me off man. Generalisation is the cancer of society.

9. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Dirge Inferno View Post
    I have white guilt.
    Me too. I've considered going to a black church and letting them scourge me, then walking into a gender studies/social science class (which there are literally no jobs for post graduation, just a ton of student debt) and castrating myself in front of them for humiliation all in one day once. We're fucking monsters.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

11. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

"White guilt" doesn't exist. "Working-class guilt", on the other hand...
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

13. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by The Overman View Post
    I'm shocked - shocked, I tell you - that alt-right attitudes are common on a (100% white?) middle-class Manson forum.

Yes, I'm a working-class white male. Yes, you're being manipulated by the capitalist class. No, I don't give a fuck about your racial resentment. No, your identity doesn't make you superior. Yes, Trump is the white equivalent of Al Sharpton.

Still waiting for my SorosBux™, given that I protested (and organized a protest against) the Trump inaugural.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgHjsPFeLC4

Damn.

I must just be a hack Democratic partis--

oh wait lol no I'm not

(It is, of course, entirely possible that Soros has organized anti-Trump, pro-Democratic protests. Fortunately for myself, then, that I'd prefer to put both Donald Trump and George Soros against the nearest wall, and expropriate their property altogether.)
    People don't take Communist supporters very seriously. Seek yourself to the ball pin play room. Let the adults discuss real matters. See ya.

15. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BreakingYourMomsOldMound View Post

^ Literally got his feelz hurt by something some liberal college professor said. Declares country on verse of race war.