Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Idiot Trinity Professor Says That White People Can Die; Costs School a Fortune

  1. #21
    Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.24.14
    Location: Overneath
    Posts: 396
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Overman, go back and re-read everything you and I have posted to each other in this thread. Everything. You just generalize, strawman, falsely equivocate, and change topics constantly. (Saying I blame my problems on minorities? WTF?) If you HONESTLY think your ass hasn't been completely handed to you, you're even more delusional that you initially appeared to be.

    Say, didn't you used to have a big ol' swastika as your profile picture? And your name... isn't that a reference to one of the most individualistic philosphies to EVER exist? But a while back you did a complete 180 and became a communist... go motherfucking figure.

    It's almost like ideologies are just masks you wear because it's the only way you know how to feel superior to other people...

    That's why I can't take your beliefs seriously! You don't either. Now I get it!

    Why don't you cuddle up next to your bust of Karl Marx and take a nap? You seem pretty cranky. You must be as tired and worn out as your arguments.

    P.S. Ayn Rand was a fucking dumbass lunatic. I agree with you there completely.

  2. #22
    The Overman's Avatar
    Join Date: 04.11.12
    Location: Hell, Illinois
    Posts: 1,008
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakingYourMomsOldMound View Post
    Overman, go back and re-read everything you and I have posted to each other in this thread. Everything. You just generalize, strawman, falsely equivocate, and change topics constantly. (Saying I blame my problems on minorities? WTF?) If you HONESTLY think your ass hasn't been completely handed to you, you're even more delusional that you initially appeared to be.
    Absolutely. You're the personification of the impotent rage of the middle-class.

    Crushed between big money and the vast working-class, the middle-class everywhere has a chip on its shoulder that manifests in culture wars fought on the basis of identity. In the Middle East, college professors become Islamists; here they fall into racial identity politics of the Right or Left.

    Your class will perish, and mine will help it to its fate.

    And your name... isn't that a reference to one of the most individualistic philosphies to EVER exist?
    Nietzsche hated bourgeois individualism to the point he doubted in the existence of an independent Self. You're bought into the dime store version of Nietzsche. Which you lifted wholesale from Manson, another lumpenintellectual who got Nietzsche wrong.

    ... There is no such substratum: there is no “being” behind doing, effecting, becoming; “the doer” is merely a fiction added to the deed—the deed is everything.
    - Genealogy Of Morals 13

    - No "doer", no individual to take "personal responsibility" for what is done.

    Is “will to power” a kind of “will” or identical with the concept “will”? Is it the same thing as desiring? or commanding? Is it that “will” of which Schopenhauer said it was the “in itself of things”? My proposition is: that the will of psychology hitherto is an unjustified generalization, that this will does not exist at all . . . one has eliminated the character of the will by subtracting from it its content, its “whither?”
    - Will To Power 692

    Nietzsche doesn't believe in an individual 'will', free or otherwise.

    Everywhere language sees a doer and a doing; it believes in will as the cause; it believes in the “ego”, in the ego as being, in the ego as substance, and it projects this faith in the ego-substance upon all things—only thereby does it first create the concept of “thing.” Everywhere “being” is projected by thought, pushed underneath, as the cause; the concept of “being” follows, and is derivative of, the concept of “ego.” In the beginning there is that great calamity of error that the will is something which is effective, that will is a capacity . Today we know that it is only a word.
    - Twilight Of The Idols

    - Nietzsche rejects the individual ego as the atomistic unit of existence. The ego is "only a word".

    In other words - the ego, "being" as a static concept, "the will": none of these exist for Nietzsche. All of them are indispensable to bourgeois individualism, of the kind you and the other sheep in this thread support.

    But it's alright. We don't need to read books these days. We radical individualists have Antichrist Superstar to do our thinking for us. We all know you've never actually read Nietzsche. You listened to ACSS and maybe saw the name referenced on Anton LaVey's Wiki page.

    But a while back you did a complete 180 and became a communist... go motherfucking figure.
    I've always been a Communist, you simpering motherfucker.

    It's almost like ideologies are just masks you wear because it's the only way you know how to feel superior to other people...
    What's wrong with feeling 'superior' to others? We're both individualists, after all.
    Last edited by The Overman; 08-08-2017 at 12:58 PM.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

    All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

  3. #23
    Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.24.14
    Location: Overneath
    Posts: 396
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    I've read Nietzsche. Not proud of it because I'm not 16 anymore, but I definitely had my Nietzsche phase.

    Go to page 102 of The Will to Power:

    https://archive.org/details/completeworksrie033168mbp

    "Socialism ― or the tyranny of the meanest and the most brainless, ―that is to say, the superficial, the envious, and the mummers, brought to its zenith, ―is, as a matter of fact, the logical conclusion of “modern ideas” and their latent anarchy: but in the genial atmosphere of democratic well-being the capacity for forming resolutions or even for coming to an end at all, is paralysed. Men follow―but no longer their reason. That is why socialism is on the whole a hopelessly bitter affair: and there is nothing more amusing than to observe the discord between the poisonous and desperate faces of present-day socialists―and what wretched and nonsensical feelings does not their style reveal to us!"

    Of course Nietzsche believed in a form of collective will, but his particular concept of a collective will was completely mutually exclusive with communism.

    I'm breaking Godwin's Law here, but Hitler believed in a collective will. That certainly didn't making him a communist.

    Were you a communist before? I seriously doubt it. A communist who used a swastika as his profile pic? Nah. Not buying it. I'm pretty sure that those cherry-picked Nietzsche quotations were just a bad attempt at an ex post facto justification. But hey, maybe I'm wrong and you've been even more insane for even longer than I've given you credit for. Congrats.

    You think the middle class is going to be wiped out and you commies are going to take over? LMAO. Good luck with that.

    P.S. New internet rule: Anyone who calls people on the other side of an argument “sheep” or “sheeple” has to listen to Never Gonna Give You Up at 120 decibels for five hours as punishment.

  4. #24
    The Overman's Avatar
    Join Date: 04.11.12
    Location: Hell, Illinois
    Posts: 1,008
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakingYourMomsOldMound View Post
    I've read Nietzsche. Not proud of it because I'm not 16 anymore, but I definitely had my Nietzsche phase.

    Go to page 102 of The Will to Power:

    https://archive.org/details/completeworksrie033168mbp

    "Socialism ― or the tyranny of the meanest and the most brainless, ―that is to say, the superficial, the envious, and the mummers, brought to its zenith, ―is, as a matter of fact, the logical conclusion of “modern ideas” and their latent anarchy: but in the genial atmosphere of democratic well-being the capacity for forming resolutions or even for coming to an end at all, is paralysed. Men follow―but no longer their reason. That is why socialism is on the whole a hopelessly bitter affair: and there is nothing more amusing than to observe the discord between the poisonous and desperate faces of present-day socialists―and what wretched and nonsensical feelings does not their style reveal to us!"

    Of course Nietzsche believed in a form of collective will, but his particular concept of a collective will was completely mutually exclusive with communism.
    Yes, Nietzsche was an anti-socialist. What is your point?

    http://souciant.com/2012/08/nietzsch...i-capitalists/

    First and foremost: Nietzsche, like Foucault, was never consistent. There is an evolution of ideas over time with both thinkers. Just as Louis Althusser posited an “epistemological break” between the young, “humanist” Marx, and an older, scientific Marx, so there could be said to be various Nietzsches and Foucaults over time, too. In fact, Foucault embraced ideological transformation: “The main interest in life and work is to become someone else that you were not in the beginning. If you knew when you began a book what you would say at the end, do you think that you would have the courage to write it? What is true for writing and for a love relationship is true also for life. The game is worthwhile insofar as we don’t know what will be the end.” Put another way: Ideas should change as information and inputs change. There is no shame at arriving at a vastly different conclusion from one’s starting thesis.
    lrn2think

    I'm breaking Godwin's Law here, but Hitler believed in a collective will. That certainly didn't making him a communist.
    Facepalm
    Facepalm
    Facepalm
    Facepalm

    Nietzsche isn't talking about a "collective will" in any of the excerpts I posted, but something more analogous to the unconscious drives of psychoanalytic theory. He's suggesting that there's literally no such thing as an individual, that individual consciousness does not exist.

    And I posted these excerpts because, one more, with feeling, this is the stupidity I was responding to.

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakingYourMomsOldMound View Post
    And your name... isn't that a reference to one of the most individualistic philosphies to EVER exist?
    You're too stupid to live.

    Were you a communist before? I seriously doubt it.
    Not only a Radical Individualist with all of your fellows, but a psychic, too.

    A communist who used a swastika as his profile pic? Nah. Not buying it.
    LMAO

    I'm pretty sure that those cherry-picked Nietzsche quotations were just a bad attempt at an ex post facto justification.
    No; they're a refutation of your pants-on-head retarded claim that

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakingYourMomsOldMound View Post
    And your name... isn't that a reference to one of the most individualistic philosphies to EVER exist?
    You literally don't know what you're talking about.

    You think the middle class is going to be wiped out and you commies are going to take over? LMAO. Good luck with that.
    Yes, the middle-classes are a doomed class in every nation. You're simultaneously submerged by capital and sucked down into the proletariat.

    P.S. New internet rule: Anyone who calls people on the other side of an argument “sheep” or “sheeple” has to listen to Never Gonna Give You Up at 120 decibels for five hours as punishment.
    I'm mocking you and the other Radical Individualists in this thread. You're all so individualistic that you think pretty well the same. And that means opposing yourself to "the sheeple", etc.

    Get it? Got it? Good.
    Last edited by The Overman; 08-10-2017 at 03:30 AM.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

    All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

  5. #25
    Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.24.14
    Location: Overneath
    Posts: 396
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Let's recap this whole thing really quickly...

    I make a thread about a dipshit college professor. You bitch about white people and claim that I think that we're on the verge of a race war even though I actually said the EXACT opposite.

    Then, for some reason, you argue my point that race relations are the worst they've been in a long time, because you apparently think negative race and negative class relations are mutually exclusive. You quickly drop this line of discussion to post cliché, cookie-cutter Marxist shit about how the working class is going to revolt. Same shit you guys were saying a century ago.

    You also said, “You're the one reducing everything to FUCKING MINORITIES ARE SCREWING ME! Which suggests you aren't accustomed to being screwed before.”

    Which is interesting because absolutely nothing I've posted indicated on any level that minorities are “screwing” me. They're not. Are you projecting there, since you're the one who works in a factory apparently? (Which I'm not mocking or praising. I don't give a shit either way. "On the internet, no one knows you're a dog.") I attacked SJW's, BLM's and Antifa fucks. Those are political groups, not racial identities. You're so fucking stupid that you can't distinguish between them apparently.

    Than you go off-topic again with some dumb shit about “You've gotten assfucked without lube these last thirty years or so, with the emergence of a black and Hispanic middle-class filling the traditionally technocratic positions that were created for white suburbanites after the Second World War.”

    So because I'm middle class I'm automatically being screwed out of jobs by minorities? Lulwut? Dead wrong. Again.

    Then you get your ass handed to you on Nietzsche and spent your last post trying to move the goal posts because you lost that part of the discussion as well. My original point on Nietzsche was that his philosophy MASSIVELY contradicts the philosophy you espouse, despite the fact that your name is a reference to him (albeit the kind of reference I'd expected to be the user name of a 14-year-old playing an FPS.) Nietzsche hated your political philosophy yet you name yourself after one of his ideas?

    Oh, yeah. That brings us to the next part. We argued about whether you've always been a communist. Kinda funny that my case on that looks WAY stronger than yours due to the reasons I listed in my above posts, your refutation to which is to sarcastically comment that I must think I'm psychic. Nope. Just observing what's in front of me, a skill completely lost on you.

    Of course, throwing truth at a communist is usually like throwing spitballs at a tank. No chance in hell they're getting through. There's no changing your mind because you have no mind to change.

    That's okay though. I like that you disagree with me so vehemently. Why would I want you on my side? Changing your stance on an issue would be like changing the label on a jar of pickled dog shit.

    What a surprise that a guy that calls himself The Overman on the internet is a moronic twat. That's never happened before.

  6. #26
    The Overman's Avatar
    Join Date: 04.11.12
    Location: Hell, Illinois
    Posts: 1,008
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakingYourMomsOldMound View Post
    I make a thread about a dipshit college professor. You bitch about white people and claim that I think that we're on the verge of a race war even though I actually said the EXACT opposite.
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakingYourMomsOldMound View Post
    I abso-fucking-lutely don't want a race war. It would be horrible. I don't think one will happen, but whites will not be exterminated if it does happen, I promise you that. Look at history. You don't wanna play the genocide game with honkies. We're better at it.
    Thing is, though, absolutely nobody fears you.

    Then, for some reason, you argue my point that race relations are the worst they've been in a long time, because you apparently think negative race and negative class relations are mutually exclusive.
    Because, among workers - and I speak from experience - class relations are no better or worse than they've ever been. Because workers are too busy working to get #triggered by a college professor.

    Which is precisely why you middle-class identitarians on both sides - and I certainly don't exempt minority identitarians from this - won't do shit. Because you literally cannot. A race war is an abject impossibility under capitalism.

    You quickly drop this line of discussion to post cliché, cookie-cutter Marxist shit about how the working class is going to revolt.
    We already are.

    Same shit you guys were saying a century ago.
    You mean when we did?

    Blah blah blah

    Then you get your ass handed to you on Nietzsche and spent your last post trying to move the goal posts because you lost that part of the discussion as well.
    You literally called his philosophy "individualistic". You were literally wrong.

    My original point on Nietzsche was that his philosophy MASSIVELY contradicts the philosophy you espouse, despite the fact that your name is a reference to him (albeit the kind of reference I'd expected to be the user name of a 14-year-old playing an FPS.) Nietzsche hated your political philosophy yet you name yourself after one of his ideas?
    Again: SO WHAT?

    I will remind you that Marxists from Jean-Paul Sartre to Georges Bataille, to any number of anarchists you care to name, were hugely influenced by Nietzsche, despite his anti-socialism.

    Oh, yeah. That brings us to the next part. We argued about whether you've always been a communist. Kinda funny that my case on that looks WAY stronger than yours due to the reasons I listed in my above posts, your refutation to which is to sarcastically comment that I must think I'm psychic. Nope. Just observing what's in front of me, a skill completely lost on you.
    LOL, dude, you're fucking idiotic. "Your avatar and username on a Marilyn Manson webforum must completely encapsulate your entire worldview, and if it doesn't, you're a poopyhead!"

    Of course, throwing truth at a communist is usually like throwing spitballs at a tank. No chance in hell they're getting through. There's no changing your mind because you have no mind to change.
    lulz

    That's okay though. I like that you disagree with me so vehemently. Why would I want you on my side? Changing your stance on an issue would be like changing the label on a jar of pickled dog shit.
    LMAO

    "My world view is too good for someone like you!"

    What a surprise that a guy that calls himself The Overman on the internet is a moronic twat. That's never happened before.
    What a surprise that a guy who claims that Nietzsche was an individualist has never read Nietzsche.
    Last edited by The Overman; 08-10-2017 at 06:52 PM.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

    All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

  7. #27
    Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.24.14
    Location: Overneath
    Posts: 396
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Overman View Post

    *Atonal screeching*
    And we come full circle! :)

  8. #28
    The Overman's Avatar
    Join Date: 04.11.12
    Location: Hell, Illinois
    Posts: 1,008
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakingYourMomsOldMound View Post
    And we come full circle! :)
    Has your big rally down South emboldened you today? I hope you radicalize further.

    You're being oppressed, buddy. Get out and take to the streets.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

    All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

  9. #29
    Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.24.14
    Location: Overneath
    Posts: 396
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default


  10. #30
    Absolution's Avatar
    Join Date: 07.07.12
    Location: Scandinavia
    Posts: 302
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Overman View Post
    A bunch of misinterpreted Nietzsche quotes
    All of these are about how action is the essence of ones character, that the will, individual, or ego behind the action is irrelevant. The deed itself is the only thing that matters. None of it is about the erasure of individuality you've interpreted it as.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS