Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Daniel Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by Para-Noir View Post
    I understand why Manson let him go. With two guitarists on board there really isn't much for him to do on stage.
    I think having two guitarists onstage is a bit excessive. his music doesn't require it and i've heard no difference having 2 vs 1.

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    I think having two guitarists onstage is a bit excessive. his music doesn't require it and i've heard no difference having 2 vs 1.
    Have you seen him live while they had 2 guitarists? It's provides a larger sound and they are able to play 2 different guitar parts. It's much better, plus more exciting to see live. There's really no need for a keyboardist tbh.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

3. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

A lot of the songs from the Pale Emperor, live, sounded so much better with two guitarists, because I believe that's how they were recorded

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    Have you seen him live while they had 2 guitarists? It's provides a larger sound and they are able to play 2 different guitar parts. It's much better, plus more exciting to see live. There's really no need for a keyboardist tbh.
    I was actually basing my opinion on actually seeing them live. And I do agree...back in the day there may have been a need for one, but not anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    A lot of the songs from the Pale Emperor, live, sounded so much better with two guitarists, because I believe that's how they were recorded
    A lot of the songs from several albums have multiple guitar parts. I don't think it changes much.

Add Para-Noir on Facebook Visit Para-Noir's Instagram Channel

I hope he keeps the lineup this way, although Bates will probably leave at some point to get back to work in LA. IMO its a lot better to hear an extra guitarist play the different parts than a keyboardist or a sample. Guitar parts of TPE sons were just sampled when Tyler wasnt there, I personally hate that.