Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Fox.

how does Twiggy's live hurt the band in anway? I think he needs to be part of the band. He may not write as well as he once did and was not a great live guitarist but he has done so much for the band. I think as long as Manson can keep a guy like Tyler writing and producing the albums they will be of high quality like the pre Eat Me Drink Me albums.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Man Who Fell From Earth A Gruesome Discovery's Avatar

Nobody in the live band is particularly important or irreplaceable. It could be Marilyn Manson and the Random Roadies and it wouldn't make a lick of difference. I'm sure they're all nice people, though.
    This space intentionally left blank.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Once again, Manson doesn't have a synth section. Ridiculous. It's like the dude has a vendetta against the broad genre he started out playing in.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

It can be ever so tricky keeping up with the band members sometimes. One might start to think that Mr Manson is difficult to work with.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Daniel has been part of the crew since 2012 I think? I think it was more needed when they were doing Portrait songs (or really songs they don't already have backing tracks built for) but with the set where it is, could just be it wasn't adding what they wanted. I wouldn't read too much into it because he's still very much part of the live crew even if he responsibilities are more what his main role has been.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by SatanistPriest View Post
    Totally agree, I don't hate him personally, but i hate to see him on stage.
    I'm so happy that he wasn't involved in TPE.
    Just like Daisy, his time is done.
    The Pale Emperor is bad asf. It's sad that Jeordie is allegedly involved with Heaven Upside Down. When will Manson learn?

Quote Originally Posted by NightChameleons View Post
    Agreed. And the Beatle should have let Ringo go.

Twiggy is as much a part of the MM aesthetic and sound as MM himself. He was an essential part of creating MM's distinct sound post-Spooky Kids. He may or may not be a great technical guitarist (I'm not qualified to comment since I am not a musician), but his presence is a key ingredient in the band. Plus, Twiggy and Tyler rocking out together on stage is pure performance gold. He also happens to be a great guy and very genuine off stage as well.
    Jeordie is nothing. that was clearly established During Skold. Was again established with the Pale Emperor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoniser View Post
    It can be ever so tricky keeping up with the band members sometimes. One might start to think that Mr Manson is difficult to work with.
    He probably has OCD, so what? And I'm actually surprised that y'all still keep track of live band members. I gave that up long ago.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

You gonna start being one of those guys who calls Manson 'Brian' as well?

Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    The Pale Emperor is bad asf. It's sad that Jeordie is allegedly involved with Heaven Upside Down. When will Manson learn?

Jeordie is nothing. that was clearly established During Skold. Was again established with the Pale Emperor.

He probably has OCD, so what? And I'm actually surprised that y'all still keep track of live band members. I gave that up long ago.
    Sometimes I enjoy your responses, but this has just genuinely confused me.
    Last edited by Mansoniser; 08-14-2017 at 05:08 PM.

13. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Justsomeguy View Post
    You gonna start being one of those guys who calls Manson 'Brian' as well?
    That was an inane comment to make. I don't call artists with a pseudonym by their birth name...

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoniser View Post
    Sometimes I enjoy your responses, but this has jist genuinely confused me.
    Why?

Add Para-Noir on Facebook Visit Para-Noir's Instagram Channel

I understand why Manson let him go. With two guitarists on board there really isn't much for him to do on stage.