Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: James Cameron's 'Terminator 6'

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    I'm really excited about this as well. Seems like they're taking it all back and starting fresh, much like the new Halloween film to come out this year. Excited James will be involved, and original cast. Bring it on.

Also, Tim Miller, director of DP, i have faith in him.

And, at 13:40, James is dead on right.
    Yeah I'm very happy Jim is involved again. Glad the Terminator rights went back to him.

Having Tim on board is like a double-whammy of awesome.

Also, yeah Jim is great at weaving his fears into his films.

Also also, I do kind of regret feeling so indifferent about these set of films at first. I've been let down so long by all the sequels I was pretty ready to move on. Watching that video restored my faith in the franchise and I'm hopeful to give it one more proper-shot even after Genysis. If anyone has the best shot at making a new film it's this gang right here, couldn't ask for a better assortment of creatives to be involved. They're ticking all the right boxes so far. I really liked what I heard about them embracing Arnies age instead of either ignoring it or trying to make him seem more advanced than he should be

Like in Genysis when he becomes a T-1000
    It'll be awesome seeing a wiser T-800 this time around plus it being a proper continuation to T2 satisfies me already. It's all I ever really asked for lol.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

Idk if I misunderstood, but does Jim imply that they're writing multiple films for this?

Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Yup 3 is the plan atm.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FuckmanQ View Post
    Yup 3 is the plan atm.
    That's awesome. Considering they're writing them at once to be a full sequence... by the same writers... can't wait.

Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    That's awesome. Considering they're writing them at once to be a full sequence... by the same writers... can't wait.
    Yeah man, I love the confidence they have in their story. Gives me satisfaction knowing it’s finally in the hands that deserve it.