Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North American Tour Progression HUD

Default North American Tour Progression HUD

Thought it'd be cool to have visual tour progression(yes, it has been a slow casual day at work today- yay, me!); make your own conclusions

--------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

2. Like 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

I think more US legs can be expected as he always does multiple legs and probably a canada run of dates too.

4. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

Kinda sad he isn't coming to Georgia (where I live) maybe next year? After the second European leg....

I suspect a second leg, as well, for us southerners (gah)-- would be nice to wait in line during the winter months XD

anywho, look at the whirlwind at the start of the tour- wondering if the touring manager is an IDIOT or if there are other calendar events on Mr Manson's schedule
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

7. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by YoureAlreadyHere View Post
    I suspect a second leg, as well, for us southerners (gah)-- would be nice to wait in line during the winter months XD

anywho, look at the whirlwind at the start of the tour- wondering if the touring manager is an IDIOT or if there are other calendar events on Mr Manson's schedule
    I haven't looked at his actual dates...but maybe it's because some are festivals OR because it's just the way it had to work for the venue that's going to be hosting him.

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

This is easily among the least inconvenient of the last SEVERAL tours -- BELIEVE ME -- and it's really NOT the tour manager's fault.

First, you book the big festivals that basically pay for everything else in one fell swoop. Then you figure out which major venues have openings at least SOMEWHAT reasonably along a sensible path and you lock that shit down immediately. Then you start filling in dates along the way in between and it is whatever it is.

All of which obviously depends upon which festivals have space for you, which larger venues haven't already been locked down in advance, and which smaller ones make sense to rush back-and-forth to-and-from, and then you figure out the rest of that shit LATER on the NEXT leg because JMFC THIS SHIT IS HARD, lol.

At least the band gets to sleep...the rest of us roadtripping from state-to-state have to practically fucking SLEEPWALK between/at the goddamned shows.

It gets pretty exhausting and even dangerous but omfg that just makes it better.

IF IT WAS EASY
    EVERYONE WOULD DO IT

\m/ -___- \m/

11. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    At least the band gets to sleep...the rest of us roadtripping from state-to-state have to practically fucking SLEEPWALK between/at the goddamned shows.

It gets pretty exhausting and even dangerous but omfg that just makes it better.
    Haha, funny you'd say that, just had the same conversation with my girlfriend. All the waiting in line in the heat (or the cold) really gets to you after a few shows.

At least you 'muricans get the sweet fall or spring tour dates, we eurofags either get a heat stroke (summer tour) or freeze to death (winter tour) :P

Hmm. Not so sure about that!

Manson seems to almost EXCLUSIVELY tour in the DEAD of Summer and/or the DEAD of Winter. I can barely even remember more than a handful of shows where it wasn't either HOT AS FUCK or FREEZING FUCKING COLD, lol.

It IS punishing as all hell but it DOES thin the heard, fwiw.

XD

14. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Alternatively, the band could just not schedule festivals since they're all terrible and everyone seems to hate them anyway.

16. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

but the moenies? $$$
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.