Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Paramore! <3

Default Paramore! <3

I fucking LOVE Paramore.

Hayley is just absolutely INCREDIBLE as both a singer and frontwoman and basically everything about her is PERFECT. I've even always kinda gotten a kick out of her hijacking the band from the guy she was dating and his brother when she broke up with him and the brothers left in solidarity while the rest of the band was all YEAHHH, WE'RE ACTUALLY GONNA STICK WITH HER KTHANXBAI, lol.

Plus, the original drummer/brother really WAS pretty damned good so it's awesome that the band was smart enough to IMMEDIATELY snap up Josh Freese while they figured out a new line-up. POINTS = SCORED.

Not to mention the fact that Paramore was on the soundtrack for Transformers: Dark of the Moon so OBVS they knew wtf was up!

But anyway, I'm just gonna leave a few of my favorite performances below for now.

DISCUSS!!!

\m/

THIS. BITCH. IS.
    ON. FUCKING. FIRE.

She has really nice nipples.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Only song I like of theirs is Ignorance. And it's a REALLY great fucking song. And she looks REALLY fucking hot in the video as well. Other than that...don't care so much for 'em. They were also on the Twilight soundtrack, why didn't you include that with the Transformers? lewl.

They got some good songs, can't say I'm a fan but I've listened to my fair share of Brick by Boring Brick

I don't like the new music. The production/80s shit is annoying for a Paramore album, imo... =X
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

This thread reminded me that I meant to give their newest record, After Laughter, a listen, which is something I've never bothered to do in the past (listen to a Paramore album all the way through, that is). I did so, today, and was pleasantly surprised.

The new material avoids some of the immature aggression that appears in some of their earlier music (although, admittedly, I haven't listened to much of that earlier music), while also being a proper vessel for their saccharine/melodramatic writing, making it more palatable. It's a well-executed record, and I enjoyed it, for what it is.
    Last edited by Aint; 08-24-2017 at 09:23 PM.

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Yeah, that's a pretty good summary of their progress as a band...although I LOVVVVE the harder-edged stuff of their first few albums too, of course. It will always be there and a part of their live sets so it's w/e.

Personally, I'm glad to see them expanding their repertoire, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by YoureAlreadyHere View Post
    I don't like the new music. The production/80s shit is annoying for a Paramore album, imo... =X
    I mean, it's the flavor she would've grown up hearing pervasively as a young girl so it makes PERFECT sense to me. I'm actually REALLY excited about the new stuff and hope I get to see them live soon while it's still dominating their shows.

Plus, she fucking ROCKS that Devo-esque jumpsuit!

RAWR.

Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    Only song I like of theirs is Ignorance. And it's a REALLY great fucking song. And she looks REALLY fucking hot in the video as well. Other than that...don't care so much for 'em. They were also on the Twilight soundtrack, why didn't you include that with the Transformers? lewl.
    Well, I've never seen those movies so they rarely enter my mind. Maybe someday.

But FULLY AGREED about the song and her hotness in the video! I guess I just didn't want to frontload the thread with TOO much stuff at the outset and whittled it down to my OWN personal favorites in the OP.

That said, I actually d/l-ed a version of "Ignorance" that's been in near-constant rotation in my non-stop megamix of favorite badass mash-ups for about seven years now, lol.

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Justsomeguy View Post
    She has really nice nipples.

<3 SHE SURE AS FUCK DOES <3

...that mash just reminded me of how much i can't stand shakira.