Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: London Calling...

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    It has reached my attention that the last great meeting of Modules was in 2009. That's nearly ten years ago. Absolutely unacceptable.
    THE GREAT 'PHANTING OF CHICAGO '07 HAS ALL Y'ALL MUHFUCKAS BEAT

Sorry....I should've specified it being centred around a show.
    Bah! Moving the goalposts!

Okay, then...maybe the 11/11/04 at EatYourGod's place after Manson's AAG show in St. Louis?

We had Nicolae, EatYourGod, m_absinthe/j_absinthe, alizarin_rose, myself, and Terroja/TheAmazingAtheist, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
    I live an hour away from London Waterloo station and do have a spare bed if anyone needs to crash.
    Lucky for you, Shangri-LIE is still banned from the U.K.

XD

2. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Since 2009, in England, without you, smartypants! ;)
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow satanspropaganda On Twitter Add satanspropaganda on Facebook Visit satanspropaganda's Instagram Channel

I'd be in for this! Make the last date of the tour extra special and whatnot, plus it'd be really cool to meet some more fans :)

Only thing I'd be working out is we were planning to get there early to try and get down the front, but I'd try and pop along for a bit if it was before the show (girlfriend is a little shy so usually prefers to stay in the queue)
    "I'm the devil, and I'm here to do the devil's work"

Thank you, I'm booked into the Premier Inn that just down the road from the venue, booked it as soon as I got the show tickets. I guess the whole hotel will be largely full of like minded Manson fans!

Add Procrastinator on Facebook Visit Procrastinator's Instagram Channel

Excellent! Well havig made contact again recently, we should make sure to catch up either before, or on the day.
    If anything is taking place on any day before the show, I need to know ASAP so I can book a day off work. My manager is pressuring me to book my days off for the rest of the year anyway, plus I have someone potentially moving in with me by the end of the year so I might need time off for this also, except I don't know when it's going to happen. It sounds messy, I know, but it's beyond my control so it is what it is. However, if there's a meet-up on Friday the 8th of December for example I'm 99.9% sure I can make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    Lucky for you, Shangri-LIE is still banned from the U.K.
    Is he actually? :O

Question: Is it possible to get into the pit if one has seat tickets? There was no pit tickets left when I was buying mine so only managed to book seats that are very far away from the stage, like the opposite corner of the stadium :/

Very difficult to sneak through I'd think. The front row seats are about ten feet above ground level, so it's not like you can just hop over a barrier or something!

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post