Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: London Calling...

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Default London Calling...

It has reached my attention that the last great meeting of Modules was in 2009. That's nearly ten years ago. Absolutely unacceptable.

So, with this in mind I am suggesting we use the remaining months of the year to plan a communal gathering based around the London date. Who already has tickets, who will be going, will we be meeting for the first time, and are any overseas Modules gonna make it?

Let's roll.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

(I wish.)
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I'm flying in to Manchester on the 4th from Malaysia, and will be there if anyone wants to say hello, not sure of the logistics of London yet. Last time was a lot of fun, met a load of you guys there, would like to sort something out again.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Not unless he is playing there July next year. :/
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

I'm a new user of this forum, been lurking for a while, I had previous accounts with the Mansonusa and NK forums in the past but only recently bothered to open account on Provider Module but I have a lot of respect for the regular contributors on this forum.

I'm going to the London date and more than happy to meet up with other like minded Manson fans, I have plenty of friends where I live but none really into what I like music wise, so it would be good I do bump into other people with similar interests. If i go down the pub with my Rammstein shirt on (always a good conversation started/ice breaker), i get people come up to me who are fans of theirs too and we always get on like a house on fire and have a good chat, so its a yes from me.

8. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Dude, when someone named Nightjar breaks their silence to say YES, well...YOU ALWAYS SAY YES BACK.

Pix, plz.

:D

This is not going to work for me. According to my calculations, it will take 57.81 hours to jetski from Manhattan to London, and as there is clearly no other acceptable mode of transport, I will regretfully have to be missing you guys :(.

ps please come here instead one day.

11. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

I'll need to book it asap, but I've been on the fence about flying over. Suggestions on cheapest methods or places to stay? - shoot me a message.

13. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Procrastinator on Facebook Visit Procrastinator's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    It has reached my attention that the last great meeting of Modules was in 2009. That's nearly ten years ago. Absolutely unacceptable.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but there was a meet-up in 2011. Whether it was great or not that's up for debate.

Back on topic, I do have tickets for the London show and am going with my other half. Cannot make plans far in advance ATM but depending on what date the meeting will take place I might make it. I live an hour away from London Waterloo station and do have a spare bed if anyone needs to crash.

15. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    I'll need to book it asap, but I've been on the fence about flying over. Suggestions on cheapest methods or places to stay? - shoot me a message.
    Fucking hurrah! I'm not sure about travel, but AirBNB might be the best bet for London. If I lived closer I'd make arrangements here, but that's just gonna add unnecessary expense and distance. If you're there though, I might take a few more days off for it...

Quote Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but there was a meet-up in 2011.
    Sorry, yeah there have been some smaller gatherings, I should've specified it being centred around a show.

Back on topic, I do have tickets for the London show and am going with my other half. Cannot make plans far in advance ATM but depending on what date the meeting will take place I might make it.
    Excellent! Well having made contact again recently, we should make sure to catch up either before, or on the day.

The more people involved the better, I'd be aiming to meet a few hours before the gig as is the procedure, find a suitable watering hole beforehand.

Also yes, @Nightjar, the more the merrier! Welcome to Provider Module. I guess we'll put some more ideas together for this a bit closer to the time, but it'll be nice to make a shortlist of who may attend.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

17. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post