Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Masterchef audition

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    No, he was well known because people didn't expect him to sing Opera looking the way he did. And he was actually good, to be fair.
    More importantly no one expected him to sing counter tenor, no matter what he looked like.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    Have people seriously fucking come to a point where they want to give Manson free marketing by auditioning for food shows? lol - But yeah, anyway, good luck with the audition. Just don't fuck it up by tainting it with Manson love.
    I definitely needed this as an indirect reminder. It's okay to have favorite bands and all, but timing is still everything. Not that I went far too overboard with my love for Nine Inch Nails either, but I so get where you're coming from, since it can also look like you're overdoing it, or it might make you bring things up at inopportune times. (And not just with bands, since it could be with anything, even without it being necessarily an addiction/obsession.)

But yes, I can relate as I've been there before in other ways, especially on social media.

However, I would actually admit that it would be cool to somehow cram that all in after winning, or just wearing the band shirts without saying a word, since it could make one a Marilyn Manson spotting for all to see. (Especially on Provider Module.)

*And well, at least after winning you can be a proud fan and a proud contestant at the time.

[In my case, it sometimes still actually comes from sometimes being much more focused on/concerned about the results/destination, as opposed to the process/journey.]*

4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post