Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: is Trent Reznor working with Manson on HUD?

Default is Trent Reznor working with Manson on HUD?

Manson's latest Instagram post of the WKWYFL promo posters has the official Nine Inch Nails account tagged in it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYgLmIYBHFJ/

What does it mean? I haven't been around these parts in awhile but did a quick Google & PM search and couldn't find anything so forgive me if I missed a thread about this.

BLUE BLUE ELECTRIC BLUE

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Seems like an extreme conclusion to leap to, lol.

If I had to guess, I'd say they set aside their differences to promote "The Defiant Ones" together on Instagram and... that's probably about it.

4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Probably more likely - although I don't see what the new single has to do with them both promoting The Defiant Ones? It seems like the rest of the tagged accounts in the same photo would appear to be collaborators in some capacity? (With Zane Lowe perhaps premiering the single on his show??)

It would be a dream come through for the Marilyn Manson fanbase at least, if it were to happen again.

7. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Man Who Fell From Earth A Gruesome Discovery's Avatar

MM's reminding the NIN camp that he still exists, just in case they're looking for an opening act next Spring.
    This space intentionally left blank.

9. Like 8 Member(s) liked this post

It's a conspiracy by the Gloominati. Manson and Trent are actually part of the lizard people who live in the center of the earth. They guard the missing parts of the Bible that prove it's completely factual and that's the reason they have anti-religious music. #StayWoke

Nah, it's just a promotional thing.....not a sign of a collaboration between them in the foreseeable future.
    Although I would really love to see them working together again, that probably will just remain a dream that will never come true for many of us, sadly. The only thing we can expect it's probably just a short NIN/MM "Clash Of The Titans" tour and that's all.
    They're just 2 different "beasts", with different opinions, different music/artistic directions and definitely very different lifestyles.
    I highly doubt Reznor would like to be remainded of his most depressing moments of his life, now that he's happy, has kids and so many successes to collect.
    They tried set aside their divergences so many times in the past and they always failed. So I don't see how that could have changed in the last few years.
    "Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves." -Bill Hicks

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I would love them to collaborate again but I know it just can't and won't happen. I agree with what Haz said overall.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

It is not accurate, anyway I remember seeing Tweets he mentioned Head like a hole years ago. But that did not imply any particular collaboration.

Many music fans think his late music(post ACSS) was influenced by NIN.(for example, children of cain)

I think We Know Where you Fucking live is likely to hear the assessment that it was influenced by NIN vibe. He seems to have tagged that way with the intention of anticipating such an assessment.

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Maybe he is rubbing the fact than Manson still puts out badass music after all these years in Trent's face.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.