Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 105

Thread: New website launched-www.weknowwhereyoufuckinglive.com

  1. #81
    Vince's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.15.17
    Location: FR
    Posts: 113
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Still nothing here 🤣

  2. #82
    Mephisto's Avatar
    Join Date: 11.09.14
    Location: Serbia
    Posts: 1,267
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    The website is down from yesterday .
    Chillin' Killin'

  3. #83
    MissioMafia Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.12.14
    Location: Crashville
    Posts: 3,261
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    I better get one of them letters or else I'll find out where everyone fucking lives and send my nuns to rape you. Watch yourself.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.



  4. #84
    The Pale Scion Korpz's Avatar
    Join Date: 08.26.10
    Posts: 566
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    I better get one of them letters or else I'll find out where everyone fucking lives and send my nuns to rape you. Watch yourself.
    Especially the nun doing the crotch cross bit - got some Exorcist style stimulation offa that...
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

  5. #85
    GAFSTER FuckmanQ's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.28.14
    Location: Parentheses
    Posts: 1,613
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    If there is one praise I can give to Loma Vista or Manson himself is that I love how next month we get the album. That is as close as I think we'll get to him just releasing something out of no where. Ya know if he never opened his mouth about the album coming out on V-day or even openly talking about the working title at the time 'Say10' I would say this release would've been handled better than TPE. Still motherfucking happy we don't have to wait long though. October couldn't get better.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

  6. #86
    MissioMafia Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.12.14
    Location: Crashville
    Posts: 3,261
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckmanQ View Post
    If there is one praise I can give to Loma Vista or Manson himself is that I love how next month we get the album. That is as close as I think we'll get to him just releasing something out of no where. Ya know if he never opened his mouth about the album coming out on V-day or even openly talking about the working title at the time 'Say10' I would say this release would've been handled better than TPE. Still motherfucking happy we don't have to wait long though. October couldn't get better.
    Well Manson did say he was anxious to release it, he just waited for it to be perfect, and to do it right. And they are, and it's coming in quick.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.



  7. #87
    theimpaler's Avatar
    Join Date: 03.16.17
    Posts: 253
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Oh...that video is supposed to show our location? What a fail. I had to look at it again and it looks like it might be my parents address...700+ miles away. So no, he doesn't know where I live....even after I put in my address on the website.

    Also, IDK why you all are gasping as to the video having your location, you literally gave them your address...like c'mon. Even then there's such thing as IP logging.

  8. #88
    MissioMafia Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.12.14
    Location: Crashville
    Posts: 3,261
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    Oh...that video is supposed to show our location? What a fail. I had to look at it again and it looks like it might be my parents address...700+ miles away. So no, he doesn't know where I live....even after I put in my address on the website.

    Also, IDK why you all are gasping as to the video having your location, you literally gave them your address...like c'mon. Even then there's such thing as IP logging.
    Wow you figured it out. Good job. It's for fun. Quit ruining the fun.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.



  9. #89

    Join Date: 02.26.12
    Posts: 325
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theimpaler View Post
    Oh...that video is supposed to show our location? What a fail. I had to look at it again and it looks like it might be my parents address...700+ miles away. So no, he doesn't know where I live....even after I put in my address on the website.

    Also, IDK why you all are gasping as to the video having your location, you literally gave them your address...like c'mon. Even then there's such thing as IP logging.
    That's what I meant in my other post that no one is enjoying the fun factor anymore.
    I think it's a great promotion and was excited.

  10. #90
    GAFSTER FuckmanQ's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.28.14
    Location: Parentheses
    Posts: 1,613
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    That's also the plus in this Era. The team behind the WKWYFL promotion have done great. My only complaints come from his personality nowadays which isn't necessarily related to the album and the new music video, that's literally it. I still proudly pre-ordered because even if I may disagree with something he does or says I still respect him as an artist. It's an unbreakable vow at this point.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS